My new set up on Road Atlanta

filapino86

Driver
The car runs great! But the gearing wasn't right i wish i have time to practice the car but runout of time, no hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
You did good out there. I talked to you in the pit area and took some pics of your car not sure if you remember.

Too much time spent up shifting, which is what you were telling me about in the pits. Other than that, the car is beast, and your driving is awesome as always.

You need more rubber out back. You washed out on that first turn everytime and it killed your rythum for the rest of the run till the exit then you just powered through. Car sounds brutal I like:bigthumbu

Too much time spent up shifting, which is what you were telling me about in the pits. Other than that, the car is beast, and your driving is awesome as always.

:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

You need more rubber out back. You washed out on that first turn everytime and it killed your rythum for the rest of the run till the exit then you just powered through. Car sounds brutal I like:bigthumbu

i got the taller gears now and felt pretty good at skidpad...thats skidpad though...will see at pbir hows gonna react, definately need more rubber in the back, imma try to get 16 or 17 inch wheels after pbir.

Back
Top Bottom