My new Home away from Home!! OMG THIS IS FRICKIN THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great idea.

From the FAQ:
Q When is TechShop open?
A TechShop is open for member use from 9:00 AM to Midnight every day of the week. We expect TechShop to be open 24x7 soon.

24/7 would be awesome.

Id totaly go there if i can learn new things i really want to learn how to use a tubing notcher and pipe expander.

I mean dude they have a fucking dyno!! i mean if you have megasquirt or a stand alone you can pay $100 and just sit there and tune your set up for as long as you can/want thats fucking awesome

dude.... zomg..... fucking put one in naples so i can have butt secks with it everyday. i'll be building shit for no reason.

Damn.... If there was one close to my house. I would make some damn money off the shop... Offer my services to people and do the work there, instead of bringing them to my job and risk getting in trouble for working on someones car that isn't authorized to be in the shop...

but think about it i havent read the website.. but
should cost a good amount of money for membership and if everyone is a membership how will that work out with tons of people and a certain amount of tools ?

but think about it i havent read the website.. but
should cost a good amount of money for membership and if everyone is a membership how will that work out with tons of people and a certain amount of tools ?

Good point. They do have some kind of regulation. There is a part on the page for people with a 30day membership and for people with an annual membership that can reserve tools/machinery in advance. So, I guess if you want to use a machine and want it at a certain time, make an appointment. The membership seems a little expensive too, $1200 for a year long pass. I guess you can't complain when you are only paying $1200 a year to use Hundreds of thousands dollars worth of machinery that i know you and I wont buy...

Back
Top Bottom