My Headgasket is Blown

DownDrifter

Spectator
Hey whats up people i have a 1993 Nissan 240sx Ka24de, resently i have been having problems with bubbles in my resevore till friday night she started over heating on me. i shut her off the water pump was bad i replaced it along with the termostat. put the antifreeze in all was well then i took her down the block. the temperature was stable then it started climbing on me shut it off got it home same thing over and over. Does anyone recommand a good head gasket or does anyone have 1 for sale and tips to changing a headgasket are needed and will be highly appreciated thank's

k first before u do any thing i blew like 2 cylinder head so i have alot of experence lol well , the best gasket u can get is crematic head gasket and arp head stud bolt if ur planing to go turbo before u take out the cylinder head remember all the bolts and keep them in the box , and make sure make sure mark the cams and the timing make them with likea whit out , so later u dnt haveto deal with the timing its a real B#@$% to do man , and before u put the cylinder head back on take it to the shop to get it rsurfaced it will coast u arround 250 and the cylinder head depot i got mind done there they really do a good job and u get it back the next day , and also before u place the cylinder head back on put gas on the top of the pistons and see if the gas goes down quick tht means u messed up ur gasket but it if gast stay there for like 2 or three days mean ur piston rings are good u kno , make sure u do this process first before taking ur cylinder head to the shop lol so if the piston rings are bad u can just buy a new motor , lol i hope this information is helpfull for u and i kno i miss spelled alot of thing srry of if i missed smthing out , and if u need any question u can pm me , dnt forget make the cams and the chain and check the all piston rings buy putting the gas on the top , and ur ready to go if u need a cylinder head i have one resuface from a 1997 nissan 240 sx stock tho , let me kno

Back
Top Bottom