My dream situation

green_machine said:
yeah i know... i'd take advantage and dri.... wtf, you got a woman who obviously puts out riding in your car and all you can think of is drifting?

I don't want the baby to grab my **** and think it's a pacifier (She was pregnant).

damn wtf why did he pull the ebrake to reverse the cra drive in reverse for a short distance then go back to straight for NO REASON hes the most erratic ambulance driver ever

Piner said:
damn wtf why did he pull the ebrake to reverse the cra drive in reverse for a short distance then go back to straight for NO REASON hes the most erratic ambulance driver ever

He was just showing the FF3 crowd what's up

I would have been afraid of fluids spilling on my seats and permanently stinking up the car.

dori dori said:
I would have been afraid of fluids spilling on my seats and permanently stinking up the car.

Hmmmmmm. That gives me the idea of using Homer Simpson's idea of a reclinable seat with a toilet as a passenger seat (I hope you guys watch older Simpsons episodes so that way this joke doesn't seem so stupid :laugh: ).

Piner said:

+1 wtf was the point?

Back
Top Bottom