MY 24HR of Daytona Pictures

S13 Slide

Driver
Got at the track super late at 7pm I was pissed till I drove through this and heard something very nice.
Picture027.jpg

Picture007.jpg

After spending an hour trying to find somwhere to park, I found a nice sport right in front of a Lotus Elise.
Picture037.jpg

Across from where I parked I saw this: Tony Stewart kicks ass!
Picture031.jpg

While walking to find a spot to watch the race this passed me, daytona protoype getting towed.
Picture043.jpg

A coupe of VERY NICE E30s
Picture061.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture049.jpg

None of my night race pictures came out nice so I wont be showing those, taking night race pictures with a fast moving object with a pos HP M425 digital camera is HARD.
Anyways, Day race pictures.

Picture078.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture021.jpg

This RX-8 was AWESOME, there was a red and black RX-8 was IMO the loudest car on the track. Very NICE.
Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture003.jpg

My Favorite Porsche.
Picture002.jpg

A coupe of nice cars out there:

My Favorite car of the night:
Picture075.jpg

Couple Others:
Picture030.jpg

RUF wheels on prosche:
Picture004.jpg

Picture009.jpg

IN CAR plexi glass see threw to Rear Suspension and differential:
Picture015.jpg

Nobile G1 missing a couple of turbo outlet pipe bolts.
Picture063.jpg

Our tent set-up with air beds inside:)
Picture039.jpg

Got pretty windy so we decided to tie the tent to my wheels.
Picture033.jpg

On the way back home I took a nice moving picture of my co-workers RSX TYPE-S, VERY NICE, I got extremely lucky to get the timing of the sign and the car.
Picture036.jpg

Good stuff man, digging the pics. I've seen that rx-8 in homestead tho... I havent seen you post a picture of it, but from the description, it cant be any different.... red, black and extremely loud lol.

rwdrift said:
Good stuff man, digging the pics. I've seen that rx-8 in homestead tho... I havent seen you post a picture of it, but from the description, it cant be any different.... red, black and extremely loud lol.

+1. I saw that car in Homestead too one time. I have a pic of it, I just need to dig deep to find it.

Found it:

rx8.jpg

Fuck you Bladder nice pictures i need a better camera, i think, maybe its my camera skills, this is the first time i have really used a digital camera....the pictures of the rsx would have been better but i took the picture while driving and threw my windsheild.
Anyways i had alot of fun, im going to try and make ti to the `12HR of sebring.

heres a short video on the last lap of the race

Back
Top Bottom