ive got it wired rite but im getting a code 21
wich causes car to hesitate
msd 6a w blaster 2 coil
i got 9.3 wires
ngk plug
new cap new rotor
positive trigger is wired w a relay to insure 12v
any one had troubles with this

yea the 6a control box is statisticly pruven to reduce power and cause hesitation on ka motors. just by designe thats the way it is. i sugjest u just use the blaster coil hard wired into the stock harness thats what i did and my troubles ended

msd

thanks i was thinkin that cause i found blown plug fixed it but power still not up to par so may need to remove it thanks

well in my setup

i have a msd 6a with a blaster 2 coil, msd wires ( i think 8.8 ), ngk plugs

how its connected ... the two thick wires on the 6a = battery cable, black = ground, i grounded to chassis, the positive to the battery

then the two wires that go connected to the blaster coil, those you have to connect to the pair on the 6a and then run wires from twoothers to the blaster 2 coil and that should wrap things up, its just time consuming because i have my 6a box on my battery side and my coil is obviosly on the driver side where my stock was located.

running the wire, wrapping it up in electrical tape, routing it the right way making sure my electric fans wouldn't hit it .. and i made 410rwhp on low boost and 524rwhp on high boost

only hesistatiion i was having on the dyno was due to my greddy profec b 2 ( digital one ) because the limiter and hte boost were having problems so we just turned off the limiter and it was fine and eventually came the point where either the fuel pump or injectors were leaning out and stopped at 524rwhp :)

EDIT**

i remember that i used the diagram on back of the msd 6a box, i know you dont' use a wire there if you aren't using someting.. i know if you read the instructions you'll know what i mean

ya thats grate for u i meant on a stock Ka motor with or with out emissions and with or with out a 94-96 intake manifold or.. or.. with or with out the scooter stick. but with boost it runs good i had aka with t25 non-intercooled atmosefric blow off and no emissions n stock ecu but it blew at 3000mil.

Back
Top Bottom