MR or Stance?????

PlatanoDrifter

Authorized Drifter
Driver
i was wonderin based on your guys info witch are a better and more reliable coilover setup Megan Racing Tracks or stance GR+?? i never had either and some guys on here know alot more about coilovers than i do :confused: :bigthumbu

yo i rode around on my buddys stances on his s14...good shit. i dont have any experience with megan coilovers so i cant say anything about them, but stance makes a good product

stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life stance rules your life

and the winner is......drum roll..................................................................................................STANCE....thnks for the feed back i just needed a few opinions b4 i made a decision

for almost the same price the stance is better, mr 800-900 while the stance go from 900-1500 or something around there, check zilvia.net for a group buy, i here nothing but good things about stance and also i heard they have a company in US so if you ever need a rebuild, you wont need to ship them overseas or anything.

Last edited:
Ricky Cash said:
how much did you get the gr+ pros for

I got them like a month before the GR+3's came out for 1230 shipped. 1 month later I found out the price dropped to just over 1100 dollars because of the GR+3.

slidewayz240sx said:
I got them like a month before the GR+3's came out for 1230 shipped. 1 month later I found out the price dropped to just over 1100 dollars because of the GR+3.

Don't you jsut love that? Maybe now you'll meet a guy with a wholesale account and you'll be able to buy them for $800 :bigthumbu

its alwayssssss like that there was a time when i couldnt find noooooooo coupe shells i found one mint complete one and i payed $2500!!! all of a sudden clean ass coupe shells everywhere for under 1k and after searching forever and buying my koyo for 300 BRAND NEW MUSHIMOTO ALUMINUM RADS $100 less

Megan Tracks have a far superior damper than the streets, but the spring rates are too much for a light S-chassis. Stances are also good, but for less money you could get several other exceppent coilovers.

BadgerWerks are the end-all to entry-level coilovers. Awesome damping and liveable spring rates that have conquered Sebring. Priced way less than Stance and very comparable. www.badgerftw.com

stances hands down... better design.. the megans are twin tube and the stances are mono so its stronger and better built... plus the springs are a hella alot bigger and stiffer really big diff... i have stances springs on my apexi n1 dampers..

^^ badger looks almost like the same design as the mr.. same prices too

thanks for all the input im prolly gonna get the stance but not i just got to choose witch set yuo guys said theres a street and track set? ima have to do a lil more research

yeah for the buck the streets im not going to lie is your best bet.... but also try searchin import shops like jdmmarket and etc... they alot of the times get high quality coils over that are in good shape...doesnt hurt to look before you press that buy button lol

Back
Top Bottom