Moving to Orlando

monday nights, best buy in kissimmee come out and chill. fuck orlandoforums. sfl is the only cfl sites to be on. floridadrift sorta slowed down.... alot.

when my car done ill be driving the 20 -30 min to orlando for meets and shit
i cant wait ti have a real car again

yeah driftcoalition is the other site but you have to be special to get on there

Im actually moving up there next weekend i got a apartment on S kirkman rd so im definatly buying a 1 year pass to universal studios/islands of adventure....

I'm actually moving up there because im going to MMI (marine) and there are a few 240's on campus i was planning on hangin/sliding while i was there but after the accident with the wall i am left looking for a new car so maybe i'll see u at a meet when i fish out another 240 if i end up with a sentra or a paseo for get it i'll never go to the meet's.....

Hey can someone give me the time and address for that Kissimmee meet. I'll try to head out to that one tonight.

And also what is cfrc and their address?

CFRC is central florida race center
dont know the exact address but you can see signs when you ride down orange blosoom trail (OBT)
best buy meet around 8/9 people start showing up havent been there in a while
but yeah
i still am waiting for my invetacion e-mail from josh for the new sight......... i hope koukibass can ask WTF why is mendoza not on this forum.......

Back
Top Bottom