moved to Oct 9th Skidpad

u pay 5 dorraz to a drifto official and have a helmet and u can ride is sumbodys car...
lol

That was alot of fun. It was my first time drifting my 300zx I had a blast. Can't wait till the next skidpad! Thanks to everyone who helped me out with tips and stuff :)

sorry to everyone that had to breath in my oil smoke and listen to my loud ass egg sause. the can broke inside and the pipe was being blocked so had to take it off. too bad we closed early i had just gotten back when it got shut down. o well be there with the s13 next time

We had a blast!
Thanks Tim & the Sfl drifters crew!
Where's the media?If you have it post it.I'we seen a lot of cameras out there last night.

had a great time!
thanks to VAS for the ride a long and the 1 lap I got to slide his car. great set up!

I'm uploading the vids as we speak but give me some time, my comp at work is acting up.

next event I will have my 1080HD recorder :)

had a great time!
thanks to VAS for the ride a long and the 1 lap I got to slide his car. great set up!

I'm uploading the vids as we speak but give me some time, my comp at work is acting up.

next event I will have my 1080HD recorder :)

YAY, thanks again for riding with me as well as getting some video.

btw, i think there is a "thank you Vas" thread going around, lol, maybe you could contribute?

Back
Top Bottom