Moroso Run

kleen555

Driver
My friend got alot of pics and one little vid. Here is the vid. He got alot of great pictures of everyone so when I get some time to go through them I will post them up.

Don't think my new engine is liking me too much ;) ha

Hahahahah yeah I heard that through the day and I'm like wow.... I'm surprised that rear end stays out lol

holy fuck. All the rest of the moroso vids have sucked showing the kind of speed. Omfg that was 3rd right. And damn im gonna have a hard time sliding that with my stock rwhp.

e30 gangsta said:
holy fuck. All the rest of the moroso vids have sucked showing the kind of speed. Omfg that was 3rd right. And damn im gonna have a hard time sliding that with my stock rwhp.

I feel you on that one lol. I guess we'll never lift. . .yeah that sounds good to me :bigthumbu .

The Redline 03 said:
I feel you on that one lol. I guess we'll never lift. . .yeah that sounds good to me :bigthumbu .

Nothing more we can do but floor it the whole way. lol Sweet video!

The Redline 03 said:
in a way that's our advantage....no throttle control needed, just floor it, steer it :bigthumbu jaja maybe that's why i suck so much

etxxz said:
in a way that's our advantage....no throttle control needed, just floor it, steer it :bigthumbu jaja maybe that's why i suck so much

Nah man get some suspension in your car and you'll be tearing it up :bigthumbu .

The Redline 03 said:
Nah man get some suspension in your car and you'll be tearing it up :bigthumbu .

You can definetly do Moroso underpowered. It's a different driving style, but it's definetly doable.

good run kyle... we were all going fast that day man!!! +1111
Absolutely!!! I thought you were killing it all day long man. I have some great pics of you and Erick. I will try to get them up later tonight :bigthumbu .

Back
Top Bottom