Moe PRS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAY fellas... so moe sold you a harness, you put it on your car a year later, you get no spark, you realize the harness is messed up, you dont call moe to say anything and you post bad seller feedback on him where he cant even post to clear this up for you?

Moe's a super nice guy and always has been to me. im sure that had you gone home, examined it the same day OR EVEN a week later and called him to let him know, there is no doubt in my mind that he would have given you a new harness or at LEAST your money back. Sounds to me like you need to grow up and realize how the world works honky...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAY fellas... so moe sold you a harness, you put it on your car a year later, you get no spark, you realize the harness is messed up, you dont call moe to say anything and you post bad seller feedback on him where he cant even post to clear this up for you?

Moe's a super nice guy and always has been to me. im sure that had you gone home, examined it the same day OR EVEN a week later and called him to let him know, there is no doubt in my mind that he would have given you a new harness or at LEAST your money back. Sounds to me like you need to grow up and realize how the world works honky...

yea maib:boring:

do you mean "maybe"? and if so, i dont get what you are trying to say here.. do you care to have this conversation with me or am i already over your head?

ok here let me tell u why i dont rele care about anything u said....... i dont believe that there is anything to clear up with moe, he obv. lied about it being a clean uncut harness. its just that simple point blank he lied about a product he sold. and like i said i could have checked it but y would i have to check and see if theres something wrong with a product which is being sold by someone with a GREAT reputation, thats something people shouldnt have to worry about and yea the world doesnt work like that theres always ppl fucking others over, ppl that will do what ever to make money specially in selling used car parts but also if i were to check the harness at the time of purchase that would require me to untape the ENTIRE HARNESS infront of the seller and i will bet anyone that the seller wouldnt be too happy if u unwrap their entire harness and tell them u wont buy it. also the reason i didnt realize this till a year later is becasue like i said i just used it yesterday for the first time and realized this could have been my problem. ohh and also i dont have his number to call him. all of the stuff i just said in this million word paragraph has been stated atleast once in this threadim not trying to make this into a rant or telling the world that u kno moe fucked me over 9876546787656787 dollars but he did lie about his product so who knows who else he might have lied to

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

excuse me if i didnt make sense on something i tend to get off track when i write alot and sometimes it doesnt make sense lol

So you admit that the entire harness was wrapped? As in, no one could possibly have seen these other butt connectors without unwrapping it?

Is it totally out of the question that maybe Moe picked up this harness, (somehow, and probably from some middleschooler on here) saw that it was missing the CTS plug, wired that plug to the harness and sold it to you as a good harness?

And if you decided to not use the harness till a year later, do you really think thats his problem? Chances are, he never saw those butt connectors NOR does he remember you.

Like, do you see the point i'm trying to make here?

And like i said before, Moes a great guy and never would have sold you a faulty part on purpose just to make a quick buck, he's got to much at stake. Had you gone home, examined the wires, saw the problem and brought it right back, he would have made the deal right.. whether it be replacing the harness or giving your money back.

So you admit that the entire harness was wrapped? As in, no one could possibly have seen these other butt connectors without unwrapping it?

Is it totally out of the question that maybe Moe picked up this harness, (somehow, and probably from some middleschooler on here) saw that it was missing the CTS plug, wired that plug to the harness and sold it to you as a good harness?

And if you decided to not use the harness till a year later, do you really think thats his problem? Chances are, he never saw those butt connectors NOR does he remember you.

:applause:

And like i said before, Moes a great guy and never would have sold you a faulty part on purpose just to make a quick buck, he's got to much at stake. Had you gone home, examined the wires, saw the problem and brought it right back, he would have made the deal right.. whether it be replacing the harness or giving your money back.

now ur just not reading all of my posts, because i also posted that there is a chance that he never saw anything butt connected but that i doubted it because the electrical tape on the harness looked rather new..... and i also stated that i doubt i will get my money back because it has been so long... so every question u bring up please read the thread and make sure it hasnt been discussed before

now ur just not reading all of my posts, because i also posted that there is a chance that he never saw anything butt connected but that i doubted it because the electrical tape on the harness looked rather new..... and i also stated that i doubt i will get my money back because it has been so long... so every question u bring up please read the thread and make sure it hasnt been discussed before

Is it also out of the question that when he put the CTS plug on the harness, he rewrapped the whole harness in order to sell you a more presentable item? Or maybe he didn't rewrap it and just cleaned it.

And if you know that it's too late to get your money back, and that Moe can no longer post here, then what is you point for making this thread? So that you can look cool on this forum and feed into all of this "Moe drama" bullshit?

Is it also out of the question that when he put the CTS plug on the harness, he rewrapped the whole harness in order to sell you a more presentable item? Or maybe he didn't rewrap it and just cleaned it.

And if you know that it's too late to get your money back, and that Moe can no longer post here, then what is you point for making this thread? So that you can look cool on this forum and feed into all of this "Moe drama" bullshit?

um i posted this up because there are alot of ppl like me that are not sure what actually happened with moe, and i actually saw a post about someone asking whether moe was a good person to deal with or not so im just telling my story. sure this could have been a one time thing u know maib he didnt even know the harness was reconnected w.e. but i just felt it would be a good thing to post up, why are u so interested in backing him up? just because u had good transactions with him doesnt mean everybody did, you seem very very interested in this thread....

also if he re-wrapped it like u said then he would have seen all of the butt connectors....still lying to me by saying that it was clean and uncut

Last edited:
Juan juan juan.

Why did you make this tread yo. You don't even know if its even the harness.

You need to get ur old ecu back from steve and try all over again.shouldn't be bashing on moe bc of this for all you know the harness is gud.

hey juan according to jay you cut the fuck out of that harness with your clutch fan so why you trying to pin shit on moe

why are u so interested in backing him up? just because u had good transactions with him doesnt mean everybody did, you seem very very interested in this thread....

Ive actually never personally purchased anything from Moe, however, we are friends and if he cant speak for himself here, then someone has to.

I can understand that you went to put your nice new harness on your car and found these problems and I'm sure the 1st thing you wanted to do was punch Moe right in the mouth... I dont blame you, I would have felt the same way, lol, but the proper thing to do here was to do a little research, call him, and who knows, maybe this wouldn't be a "bad feedback thread", maybe he would have still taken care of you and instead, this would be a "good feedback thread".

You see what I'm sayin?

hey juan according to jay you cut the fuck out of that harness with your clutch fan so why you trying to pin shit on moe
tell jay to stop talking so much shit because that was my old harness and the reason i bought this one from moe..... i think jay is just mad and hates me now cuz he took my drift button out of my garage without telling me (pretty much what i consider stealing) and then wen i told him to give it back he wouldnt and now is being all pissy cuz i went and took it out of his car without asking (which i also think i was justified in doing because it is mine and he had no right in taking it in the first place) bythe way that rant had nothing to do with the thread i just hate how hes mad at me when he did wrong

Last edited:
also if he re-wrapped it like u said then he would have seen all of the butt connectors....still lying to me by saying that it was clean and uncut

what i meant by "rewrapping it" was like wrapping electrical tape over the pre existing loom or whatever...

Juan juan juan.

Why did you make this tread yo. You don't even know if its even the harness.

You need to get ur old ecu back from steve and try all over again.shouldn't be bashing on moe bc of this for all you know the harness is gud.

umm i posted this up not because the harness is bad because like u said it might still work but he told me it was clean and uncut... which we found out yesterday it is not...

Ive actually never personally purchased anything from Moe, however, we are friends and if he cant speak for himself here, then someone has to.

I can understand that you went to put your nice new harness on your car and found these problems and I'm sure the 1st thing you wanted to do was punch Moe right in the mouth... I dont blame you, I would have felt the same way, lol, but the proper thing to do here was to do a little research, call him, and who knows, maybe this wouldn't be a "bad feedback thread", maybe he would have still taken care of you and instead, this would be a "good feedback thread".

You see what I'm sayin?

yea i get u

and the one you got from moe.. it had the same problem ? is fucked up in the same place where the fan is ? what a coincidence...

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

may be some rats in ur garage has been eating the cables during the year. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom