moe @ prs

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Alex...due to the bigbad I'm guessing your in festival with abe...so I can respect the smart comment....however I have nothing against abe or the business...

NO alex is not part of festival

There were bad tags about festival but were deleted....but the tags about me were not......

Because your thick
Interesting

Back on point....can anyone give me reason to not deal with moe....and I'm taking this as moe got banned for some other reason other than his business or his work...

THere already given in this thread

Something forum related...

And no its not forum related.

god let this thread be over, ill anwser you questions

Last edited:
And Alex...due to the bigbad I'm guessing your in festival with abe...so I can respect the smart comment....however I have nothing against abe or the business...

There were bad tags about festival but were deleted....but the tags about me were not......

Interesting

Back on point....can anyone give me reason to not deal with moe....and I'm taking this as moe got banned for some other reason other than his business or his work...

Something forum related....

your best bet is to speak to ppl that have dealt with him before. youll get better advice from them than those ppl who only "hear" about his work. What is it that your trying to do?

Interesting

Something forum related....

mods cant delete/edit tags. only the original person who put the tag there can edit/delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom