moe @ prs

Status
Not open for further replies.

crayZwhiteboy

Spectator
I know he is banned.
And I see there are stickers being distributed saying moe drama...lol
And I'm not trying to start anything but I've tried to search about the guy and his business and can't find info.
Can someone fill me in.
Should I not deal with him anymore....
Is him getting banned totally unrelated.....

So far he has been a great help and source of information but I'm thinking of taking my fresh Sr swap to his shop and don't want to find out he's a shady guy etc

him and walter are good ppl. they swapped in my SR in march and its still running like a champ. daily driven and 0 problems

moe is a Great guy ,i dont know what he did to be banned now.. but i hope that he can come back here soon.
i never had a problem with him and everytime i asked something ...or ask for help ,he's always there. Thanksss moe.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

i dont know about walter..if is the guy who works with him...i really dont like him too much. or may be when i go there he's not in a good mood.lol. But still AAAA++++ for Moe

Bring it to festival we do clean and very reliable swaps pm me for more details

Do you have a s13 Sr coikpacks harness for $20 and the throttle piece that holds the line in place for $10...
And gimme the price of making the ac lines and hooking it all up.

Also....stealing customers is just cold man.....

Actually i see it has doing you the favor your asking about a member on this forum and he got banned? Doesn't that tell you something wrong? I'm not interested in doing work on your car seems like your missing common sense! GL finding info on Moe

Wow.....

Uhhh first, didn't I ask you your price to get the ac hooked up and working....
And I didn't ban the guy....hence the point of the thread....

I even asked if he got banned for something unrelated....he could of done anything...talked shit about the mods or w.e. to get banned... doesn't mean him and his business isn't legit.

point is I don't know and that makes me think something is wrong....so how don't I have common sense?

Rumor has it that there is beef between abe and moe....
Still doesn't answer my questions.....
I don't care about drama or w.e else.

What's the reason he got banned? Broke forum rules...something about a drift event...or something with his business....
Is he legit.....
I only found info about how good his work is...

And that was such a bad first impression of the whole festival motorsports.....

Tags say a lot....although they call me a fgt LOL....

Pm me like others did if you feel you can't just post the info

Its actually kinda hard to find a good shop that isn't swamped with work--- or gets back to you, just sayin'...

He came to me....and waited on me for like 40 min to get a turbo cuz mine was locked up from my Sr swap from jdm of Miami.

The only info I'm getting is his background....he used to own jdm of Miami....he used to host drift sessions...he got his own shop...prs I'm guessing....etc

I want to hear the bad stuff since I'm doing business with him already...

Lol he never ran Drift Sessions. What he host is FARA and Miami GP. Why don't you go and ask him?

And I'm the one with no common sense?

You don't ask the person you want the bad info about....
You don't ask ppl in jail why they are there...87% say they are innocent....don't qoute me on that number...

Hey, I can only find good stuff about you online...now can you tell me how many ppl you screwed over and if your shady....as a business man are you shady enough that I should just walk away now....

And I'm the one with no common sense?

You don't ask the person you want the bad info about....
You don't ask ppl in jail why they are there...87% say they are innocent....don't qoute me on that number...

Hey, I can only find good stuff about you online...now can you tell me how many ppl you screwed over and if your shady....as a business man are you shady enough that I should just walk away now....

uhh yea..i would as him to his face

And Alex...due to the bigbad I'm guessing your in festival with abe...so I can respect the smart comment....however I have nothing against abe or the business...

There were bad tags about festival but were deleted....but the tags about me were not......

Interesting

Back on point....can anyone give me reason to not deal with moe....and I'm taking this as moe got banned for some other reason other than his business or his work...

Something forum related....

I hear he sells parts off your car while he's "working" on your car and then tells you thy where broken and he threw them away cause they where taking up space in the shop.

And then you see them on another car and ask the owner where he got it, and he tells you moe sold it to him off of your car.

And Alex...due to the bigbad I'm guessing your in festival with abe...so I can respect the smart comment....however I have nothing against abe or the business...

There were bad tags about festival but were deleted....but the tags about me were not......

Interesting

Back on point....can anyone give me reason to not deal with moe....and I'm taking this as moe got banned for some other reason other than his business or his work...

Something forum related....

I do not work for festival nor am I associated with the shop but abe has done good work for me and hasn't fucked me over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom