Moe@JDM of Miami

Save your time and money go strait to Moe for all your Jdm engine and part needs. Great guy to deal with, I will be back soon for some more parts.:)

thanks Moe

ps i hope to see Jdm of Miami expand and grow, we need more distributers like moe :bigthumbu

+1 thanks moe for all your help and ill be picking up my engine soon. Yea moe is a great guy and very customer friendly anyone looking to buy an engine or parts check with him he will be glad to help you. thanks again moe :bigthumbu

moe well thats the mutha fucken man... best seller of motors and the warrenty is also the shit i love ""JDM of miami""

Thanx guys for all your support to JDM Of Miami !!! I will return the favor at the halloween party. :bigthumbu

Grimez said:
Moe is awesome! moe pm me i need another ka for some one :)

Dual or Single?

If I find one I'll pm you.

Dual cam buddy :) also i saw that bottom end you traded me friend for the fuel rail, if you get anymore of those or a block with head shoot me a pm looking for a spare to build. the one i got from your guys about a year ago is still running strong but i think its time for MORE POWER!!!! hehehehe

has anyone had ANY problems with Moe/ JDM of Miami? It sounds like they are on the ball. no one has had any bad dealings? I am looking for an engine and was wondering if he was a reliable seller.

Moe is definitely a reliable seller. He goes out of the way for people, makes an effort, etc.. Great person x12937104

Don't be a retard. Do yourself a favor and go to JDM of Miami. I made a huge mistake by going with a distributor selling a complete swap for 100 dollars cheaper...Totally not worth it. They are good. I'm going there for my next rb swap...hehe

Thank you all!!!!! I apreciate your support and great comments. If you're looking for a motor, you don't want to waste time shopping around and looking for the best price. The best prices and huge selection of motors are here in JDM Of Miami. Great costumer service and we offer a 30 day start up warranty, you can't go wrong with that. :bigthumbu

Moe

Back
Top Bottom