MMP drift event.......maybe

HellaCaliJosh

is hungry
Driver
here is the track that i am working on.....the two straightaways would be made onto looping sweepers. i have contacted the owner and will meet him this Saturday...he said what most say about smaller kart tracks....too narrow.....but most of you know if anybody knows if its possible it will be me and my friends...so i am going to go take a look in person and if suitable for drifting i will try to work on a system that will make the tracks owner want to have us there...

can i get an actual list of people that would be interested in helping out in anyway.
and a list of people willing to drift a very technical track..

Attachments

• newtrack.gif
    newtrack.gif
    186.7 KB · Views: 79
Ah **** yeah! A legal Venue!

Im willing to help, you got my number

edit- You can give me those "lessons" in drifting you were talkin about

i take it this is in fort myers?
sounds really good to me. technical courses further skillz and hone in drivers with their cars.

I'm in josh, specially having that being the closest track for us! it will be pretty kik *** if all goes well

what can i say.. im a forum one-liner ma.. jigger
upper.. sayer WOOHOO 2 LINES NOW IM GETTING THE HANG OF THIS !!!!

Note to self dont post what your working on.Post deffinate events so you dont get everyone worked up for nothing.

Tim don't be negative......i have not and will not take any money from anyone untill the day of the event.( if i can get one) i have not made one comment like i was a real promoter or had an actual event planned....just have dreams and wanted to share my plans for this weekend. **** at least i'm trying unlike most of you panzies....by the way Who the F are U?

ps...i definently have had events before and they worked out well enough to be 12 hour drift sessions for exactly $0

Kenrik said:
I'm there if I can ever get my *** outa O-Town

flat bed your **** home, dont you have a job that you have been absent from?

josh it looks good, please keep us updated on the progress. Thanks

Dude you really don't know me but i'm down to Slide as well as help out staff wise count me in if you can make this happen ....

dang that there track is purdy darn technical. you´ll probably reach 4rth on the straight tops 75 mph depending on the car ofcourse.well if this is going on after june 8th or so i will be able to lend a helping hand.

Im down if i can find time to come down, i'll probly have to leave the night before but it looks like its worth it

Back
Top Bottom