MmMmuhahahaha(((evil LauGh))) NeW GoODieS

BiG MiKE

Driver
******UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 2******

Just got in some new goodies from MEGAN :D to add a little *BLING* to the engine bay...
100_3398.jpg

100_3396.jpg

100_3395.jpg

100_3397.jpg

MmMuHaHAhAHHAa!... more HP... :D

ADDED:: Megan FPR
100_3400.jpg

100_3399.jpg

LoL and heres just some pics from towers the other night...
100_3387.jpg

100_3384.jpg

Ill be postin pics of the engine bay this weekend... stay tunned :D
100_3365.jpg

Last edited:
nice.id take the mani and get it reinforced though.i hav the same one and one day my turbo fell off completly hangin on that lil bracket ;)

xpcgamer said:
Damn "bigmike" you from DR? **** me too! LOL
lol... so where the dominican ladies @?! thats wtf i wanna know :whore: :woot:
TheBurntDrifter said:
nice.id take the mani and get it reinforced though.i hav the same one and one day my turbo fell off completly hangin on that lil bracket ;)
got anyone that does a good job? How Much? Lmk

SO I guess the "Dumb Reps"(Dom.Rep.) like boosting as well? Ricky you too? LOL I sent you a PM on those 370's. Damn...we got to get together and have a drink. LOL

shyt man i love boost... ill bring the mamajuana and some tires... calls for a slide session :D

one more item added.... hopefully ill have another by this weekend... TOP SECRET... shhhhh

Very nice -- I like that manifold a lot, but I agree with others, add a bracket from the block to the turbo flange. I'm sure its strong enough to be okay in a street car but for the track where it sees a lot of high heat and vibration, I'd want it reinforced just for peice of mind.

pjmrnolife said:
psss mike you dont smoke! you cant even smoke your tires!
mamajuana is a drink... meat.. lol u shouldnt talk... ill murda u in tire smoke :D

actually it comes with a pretty nice bracket from the block to the turbo flange... sooo no more welding :D keepin it nice

Dopefish said:
Very nice -- I like that manifold a lot, but I agree with others, add a bracket from the block to the turbo flange. I'm sure its strong enough to be okay in a street car but for the track where it sees a lot of high heat and vibration, I'd want it reinforced just for peice of mind.

Not for piece of mind, for reliability, 80% of them have already broke.

PM 240SicknessX, he can do it for some $$$.

MAMAJAUNA..yum! My buddy is still "cooking" my bottle. BigMike I am gonna throw a PM at you I wanna ask you something!

Update!!!

Well after hours of backbreaking labor.. plenty of dirt in my eyes and cuts on my hands... here is what we have....

BEFORE:
100_3401.jpg

100_3402.jpg

100_3403.jpg

100_3404.jpg

After:
100_3405.jpg

100_3407.jpg

100_3408.jpg

100_3406.jpg

100_3409.jpg

IMO definitely the best bang for your buck.... this MANI/ELBOW combo is by far is the cheapest upgrade ive done so far and has given me the most power for the buck.. GREAT UPGRADE for any SR owner

Cost:
Mani = 140 SHipped
Elbow = 135 Shipped
G20 O2 = Free
All gaskets included

Total = About 275 :D

niceee..did u reinforce it? i bet yur lik me and it took a couple "bowls" to get the manifold off haha

lol na i didnt reinforce it... it came with some bracket from the block to the turbo... figured it would be enough.. w.e. well see... yeah had to cheif after that install... whatta pain

question tho... its idling @ about 1650 rpm ever since the install... what could be doing this? BTW im using a g20 O2, would that make it idle funny? lmk

BiG MiKE said:
question tho... its idling @ about 1650 rpm ever since the install... what could be doing this? BTW im using a g20 O2, would that make it idle funny? lmk
i dunt hava o2 hooked up and mine runs fine.maby thats yur problem.u should of reinforced it man trust me.i thought mine was invincible till on my way home my turbo fell off :ugh:

Back
Top Bottom