Missile Party @ next skid pad

Missile party @ skid pad

• Total voters
I texted Tim and told him to see if we can give u guys a bit more time n other stuff, we will keep u up to date as ne info come out...
I know for a fact that it wont be next sunday cause they have moved to night mode again, this should give u guys time to ready up, and if this gets a good size crowd then I'm sure we can make another down the road.

Night mode is soooo gayyy. A little sun doesn't kill... If anything, most of the skid pad attendees need some sun, lmao!

Either way, I'll try to get the FC down there for this, hopefully with power steering though.

Night mode is soooo gayyy. A little sun doesn't kill... If anything, most of the skid pad attendees need some sun, lmao!

Either way, I'll try to get the FC down there for this, hopefully with power steering though.

I feel you bro but it wasn't Tims decision.

If we would have hd more then 10 drivers for the day events then it could have been a possibility for them to continue, since we are the only ones there on the sunday sessions.

Well there weren't enough people to make it worth there while. Blame yourselves. Not my problem. As for the missile party it will be skid pad 1st. If it does well we will make it part of the next tandemonium.

Well there weren't enough people to make it worth there while. Blame yourselves. Not my problem. As for the missile party it will be skid pad 1st. If it does well we will make it part of the next tandemonium.

I kinda liked being able to just drive straight back into the line with only 1 or 2 cars infront :D but yeah, I understand more people = more money. SUcks about nighttime though....will try to see if I can make it on the evenings. Damn and they had to switch it just when I was thinking i'd be attending regularly to improve and shit..

Eghh another thing I need to fix.

Anyone have cheap wheels and tires that fit over brembos.. ?

I would slide the G but I don't have spare wheels/tires.

dam! im down for sure BUT im just sliding... not doing the missle but for sure will be there!!!i dont want to trade paint with no one lol ^^... sucks that they moved it again... i asked every other sunday off just for this... now at what time will this b at?

Back
Top Bottom