Missile Party @ next skid pad

Missile party @ skid pad

• Total voters

Juan Henao

Obi Juan, AKA xero240
Driver
yes you read correctly, Tim and I were talking about it and we think it could be fun and challenging.

we do want to remind you that since most of us wont have cages that it would be rub the wall or tap a friend type of missile party... WE DON'T WANT A DEMOLITION DERBY!!! but we do want to see some missile cars and closer than ever tandem.

Tech will be the same as usual so don't show up with parts falling off just cause its a missile car

let us know if you guys like the idea and if you have any input.

my car is now a total missile. No kit zenki front and a rusty chassis. Whens this happening, as in whens the next skidpad?

the skid pad has been changed back to night mode, yes I know it sucks... but Tim is working extra hard to get a second light out there. as far as I been told the next skidpad wont be next week so some of u have time ;)

Cars already fucked up, I'm down to door ride n tap some mofos! Obi juan, u have a car ready for this?

u crazy, my car wont be in this... but I do have a car to drive in this ;)

like I said I know night suck but Tim is working on a second light and so we can be seen.

if this event goes well I don't see why we cant have another one down the road when the sun goes down later.

and for some of u guys wondering, we will have a normal skid pad day but we will give the missile crew time to run.

When is the next skidpad? I'm trying to get the 240 ready...

Anyone have some extra tires they don't need? :)

If you guys have one on the track I'll come down. My miata is baddddd.

Back
Top Bottom