Miss Japan

DAMN shes hott...i wish she would of won...damn i wish i was either the dress cordinator or a judge.....ummmmmmmmmm.....fine azz lady's....... :bigthumbu

Hahaha I am installing kitchens at the Diplomat over in Hallendale beach all the models were there on a fotoshoot. Everyone in the building stopped working for 2hrs just to watch them taking pix and changing. Hahahaha I love my job, I got to see them in person for free.

So..................much..................pussy

RICKY SILEIGHTY said:
Hahaha I am installing kitchens at the Diplomat over in Hallendale beach all the models were there on a fotoshoot. Everyone in the building stopped working for 2hrs just to watch them taking pix and changing. Hahahaha I love my job, I got to see them in person for free.

So..................much..................pussy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :bigthumbu ^^^^^^^^^^ lucky bastard..i hate u....

damn i dig the girls from Bolivia and Ethiopia.........but i didn't hear one girl say **** about sucking a guys **** after he just connected a few turns as a thing they like to do in their spare time......i thought 3f3f was gonna blow drifting up. its not working the way i hoped.

THAILAND IS BY FAR THE HOTTEST, sad to say i think she was hotter than miss japan.

Back
Top Bottom