might be the new 240SX

This is most likely a rendered speculation, most are nowadays anyways, even the Toyobaru.. I'm guessing we'll see actual concepts later this year, if not next year..

I've seen about 3 or 4 speculations for this car already.. Unless something says "official" around it, I'm not believing the looks.

Psshhh.. it doesn't even have the new V-style headlights.

This new 4-banger will feature Nissan's new VCR Piston Crank System. "VCR" stands for Variable Compression Ratio, and it does just that by using a multilink connecting rod/crankshaft arrangement.

In light load conditions, it will use high compression ratio and limited turbo boost to increase thermal efficiency and improve fuel economy. When stronger acceleration is required, the system will shift to a lower compression ratio and increase turbo pressure. The lower compression ratio allows higher boost to be used for greater power creation while avoiding knock or detonation.
Thats cool

lol it better be light weight and RWD if they wanna consider it to be anything like the 240. and idk about u guys but i think it looks like a fat version of the new camaro to me

light weight yeah right all car manufactures have forgotten what that is...:rolleyes:

next gen drifters are gonna have some fugly looking cars all bubbly and rounded out like some space car. :eek:

its fugly :vomit:

1.6l turbo wow way to step it up nissan :bigthumbu:wtf:...honda stepped it up and are running 2.0L in the civics now :bigthumbu

it reminds me of the fd rear wheel drive scion tc ...just fugly it also looks like a sport suv car :ghey:

so how does VCR acutally work?

it a machine from ancient times used for watching video casetape movies and other various recordings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom