miata or s2000

Naw!!!!! GuyZZ wit 4G's more................. He can do a 13b Motor!!! turbocharge it or N/A .............Or W/e... The s2k OwnZ Bad aSS ....the car has alot of potential but being different is better the s2k is getting popular in the drift scene!!!!but a 13b powered-Miata is rare!!!!!!!!........... would keep the miata and do a rotary swap in it !!!!!! and ill own the s2k 10x......... and it can rev higher than the s2k WoOT....WoOT Bridge Port the motor!!!!!....Beautiful Sound Man!!!! STAY WIT THE MIATA !!!!!!LOL.............

miata.

youre drifting.

parts are cheaper, and easier to find.

4x100 wheels miata sized are stupid easy to find.
tires will be cheaper

with the money you save buy some mods for it and keep the rest in the bank.

get a 99 miata
get a hitch on it and a tire trailer, or buy a truck as a daily driver and a trailer for miata.
buy some suspension and weld the diff
turbo kit

versus your other option

stock s2k.

Nisyota said:
either one would be perfect just so long as its a 1jz powered miata or a 2jz powered s2k... ;)

there is no way on earth a 1jz woudl fit in a miata without hacking the ever living shit out of it.

inline 6 in s2k though woudl be prett easy.

for the record guys, 13b miatas arent rare, they are just a pain in the ass to swap. ther are a few her ein florida alone they just arent into drifting. most are just drag racers...

i know that 13b miatas arent that rare...cuz ive also seen some...i would just pick that over an S2k...i cant help it im a mazda man.. :D

mikespeed95 said:
miata.

youre drifting.

parts are cheaper, and easier to find.

4x100 wheels miata sized are stupid easy to find.
tires will be cheaper

with the money you save buy some mods for it and keep the rest in the bank.

get a 99 miata
get a hitch on it and a tire trailer, or buy a truck as a daily driver and a trailer for miata.
buy some suspension and weld the diff
turbo kit

versus your other option

stock s2k.

there is no way on earth a 1jz woudl fit in a miata without hacking the ever living shit out of it.

inline 6 in s2k though woudl be prett easy.

there are 2 already... no cutting required....and an rb25 miata in orlando... ;)

pics or bs. with radiator in stock location.

if your sig is fuh reals, did you by chance use a collaboration of nissan and toyota mounts to make bolt in 1jz power? my roomate was playing with it one day and it looked bolt in.

drift an s200000000000k. they are gankster, i would do it if i could afford one, b/c i am gankster like that.

lol i cant believe this is still going well i still have the miata for sale which is my dads and once its sold well see what happens

Back
Top Bottom