Miata Bandwagon

Yea, I see they are getting pretty popular lately. More and more people wanting a Miata, what the hell is going on??

i actually just sold mine..but will be looking for another soon

and if people thinking the miata bandwagon just started...its been there for years...just not with the "cool drifters" well at least not down here.

there will always those who are afraid of the social stigma with owning one and being called gay so i doubt itll ever blow up like the 240 did.

my family has been racing/autoX miatas since like 99...

Your the last one that needs to be complaining about the bandwagon you join in when everyone was getting one.

my mom had one in 1995.... she loved it...

and people have been spec racing these lil fuckers for years... hell Don Ahrens of SCCA E Prod class fame bailed on his Nissan sponsorship, and his long running champ Z car... now he races for Mazda, and guess what he's driving?.... a miata...

i guess they're cool cars, i drove one once, had fun, but i don't think i'd ever buy one, maybe for my girl or daughter (if i ever have one)...

i buy one, get it cheap, take it out in the woods and rally that bitch till it get's all blowd up and leave it out there...

^Haha, that wouuld be cool to see. Dont get me wrong, Miatas are cool little cars to watch race and get sideways. But I dont think Id buy one just because of how small it is. I think I would die in a crash...

to lil of a car for how much shit costs imo feels like dumping money into a toy rather than a whip

hop on a yimmyyyyyyy lol

miatas are fun. end thread.

and the bandwagon isnt as big as you think... there are still very few at events. and 240s out number miatas by a mile. event tho there where more red miatas sold than 240sx's (in every color) between 94-97.

also. its not really the easiest car to slide due to the small wheel base.

all the miatas i currently own hmmm i think it tops all the miatas that people own on this forum

not to mention i have owned around 15 of them just for selling
and i just went through around 5 of them for parting them out

regardless these cars bring in money like nothing when it comes to parting these things out gotta love it

oh and the silver race car i have yeah fuck the 1.8 L turbo motor its time to do v8 in this bitch soon the fc and the nb will be ls1 brothers

i got my own bandwagon of miatas

Back
Top Bottom