Miamiiiii heat!!!

Pancho

spit in my mouth
Staff member
after last nights dong laying performance by LeBron... you guys have to know its over for the green.... LETS GO HEAT!!!!

Last edited:
Don't sleep on the Celtics, do you really think they are just going to lay down and lose. Miami needs to come out and play (and i dont mean only Lebron like last night, but everyone did play great defense). Also, Bosh had a HUGE 28 minutes of playing time. Kevin actually had to guard him freeing up Wade and Lebron from the double teams unlike before. Game 7 rests on how Bosh performs.

Don't sleep on the Celtics, do you really think they are just going to lay down and lose. Miami needs to come out and play (and i dont mean only Lebron like last night, but everyone did play great defense). Also, Bosh had a HUGE 28 minutes of playing time. Kevin actually had to guard him freeing up Wade and Lebron from the double teams unlike before. Game 7 rests on how Bosh performs.

Yeah LeBron took over the game offensively but like you said our Defense as a whole made a huge impact on the game. I know Boston wont lay down and take it dry like they did last night, they will come to Miami and put up a fight, But Miami smells the blood in the water and will continue the dominate defense like they did last night. My prediction Miami by 6 points.

Heat have this in the bag, after that last game clearly they weren't even trying.. they were covering there faces laughing. with bosh back in it to help rebound and defend lebron and wade combo it in for the finish, GO HEATTT

What a mopping to OKC! Mike Miller is my hero. Fucked up back, and 7 3's tonight. We should get Big Track at Countyline this weekend for this!

Okay, so what just happen? The heat played a tough match up against the Pacers WITHOUT Bosh and with that series Miami learned how to dig deep to pull out a win and Wade learned to attack the rim again (IMO). Also, I think everyone learned how big Bosh's role is.

Then we went up against Boston, WOW, what a fucking series. People were celebrating early, and then out of no where we were facing a 3 to 2 series on the verge of elimination. That's when we got to see Lebron go from a "ahhh he is good and all but ehh not clutch blah blah blah" to Micheal Jordan like performance. I remember people who witness Micheal Jordan play in his prime, they would say "I remember watching a NBA game and there was a guy that would be ANYWHERE on the court and just make the ball" that's what I felt when I watched Lebron (not saying he is better or equal to Jordan! He just had a Jordan like game). We put Boston behind us (i honestly have a lot of respect for Boston, and I think team has one last year left in them), now its time for OKC.

Remember what people would say during the season, during the playoffs, during there fight against the Spurs. "Heat are a good team and all, but the Thunders are just scary and I don't know who could stop them". Game 1 happens and we get blown out. This is the moment where all the pain from last season hits the players like Bosh who cried in the hallway last year, Lebron who had to fight off ESPN all year about the way he left Ohio to Miami to fail at the finals again, Wade for all the weight that was on his shoulders that he couldn't lift, Haslem who probably felt useless last year with his injuries and poor performance. This is when we got to see history, as the Heat won 4 straight against WHAT EVERYONE SAID WAS THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA. Not only did we beat them but we blown them out of the water, out coached, out played, everything.

People say the Thunder are now going to be a tough team and will return to the finals. I don't think they will. I think this was their year and they let it slip away. They do have the experience now to win, but I think they need to make some moves to have one more player that could help Durant (A lot has to do with Hardens performance and they honestly gave up after game 4, they knew they were going to lose and it got to them) I could keep going on how the Heat are STILL in a building phase and we are only going to get better (bench wise), but that's a conversation for another day. Right now Lebron finally got his ring, the fab five got his ring, MIKE MILLER got his ring, and most important to me all eyes are finally off of Spoelstra. Enjoy it people, see you at the parade. /rant over pachanga! Wooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
Something tells me Pancho is going to call in sick for work today.

It was a close call... but I made it in... hung over... wearing the same thing I wore last night.

Okay, so what just happen? The heat played a tough match up against the Pacers WITHOUT Bosh and with that series Miami learned how to dig deep to pull out a win and Wade learned to attack the rim again (IMO). Also, I think everyone learned how big Bosh's role is.

Then we went up against Boston, WOW, what a fucking series. People were celebrating early, and then out of no where we were facing a 3 to 2 series on the verge of elimination. That's when we got to see Lebron go from a "ahhh he is good and all but ehh not clutch blah blah blah" to Micheal Jordan like performance. I remember people who witness Micheal Jordan play in his prime, they would say "I remember watching a NBA game and there was a guy that would be ANYWHERE on the court and just make the ball" that's what I felt when I watched Lebron (not saying he is better or equal to Jordan! He just had a Jordan like game). We put Boston behind us (i honestly have a lot of respect for Boston, and I think team has one last year left in them), now its time for OKC.

Remember what people would say during the season, during the playoffs, during there fight against the Spurs. "Heat are a good team and all, but the Thunders are just scary and I don't know who could stop them". Game 1 happens and we get blown out. This is the moment where all the pain from last season hits the players like Bosh who cried in the hallway last year, Lebron who had to fight off ESPN all year about the way he left Ohio to Miami to fail at the finals again, Wade for all the weight that was on his shoulders that he couldn't lift, Haslem who probably felt useless last year with his injuries and poor performance. This is when we got to see history, as the Heat won 4 straight against WHAT EVERYONE SAID WAS THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA. Not only did we beat them but we blown them out of the water, out coached, out played, everything.

People say the Thunder are now going to be a tough team and will return to the finals. I don't think they will. I think this was their year and they let it slip away. They do have the experience now to win, but I think they need to make some moves to have one more player that could help Durant (A lot has to do with Hardens performance and they honestly gave up after game 4, they knew they were going to lose and it got to them) I could keep going on how the Heat are STILL in a building phase and we are only going to get better (bench wise), but that's a conversation for another day. Right now Lebron finally got his ring, the fab five got his ring, MIKE MILLER got his ring, and most important to me all eyes are finally off of Spoelstra. Enjoy it people, see you at the parade. /rant over pachanga! Wooooooooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZr2qOXQJ4w

TUNE IN AT 3:00 PM For another epic Dan rant!!!

Back
Top Bottom