Miami Skate Spots

Awesome keep em coming! Some of those spots I'm not finding tho. That triangle gap is fucking rad tho, def going there.

Anyone know where these ledges are?
1485.jpg

And how's security here?
Miami-Orange-Bowl.jpg

Oldenburg.jpg

hmm first spot is in the ghetto near the metrorail culmer stop but i could be wrong.
and the security at orange peals is so bad. i almost get arrested every time i try to ride there.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

oh and does anyone ride bmx or just are there skaters?

security at the stadium might be a problem lol, but maybe when there isnt a game going on.

ps if you have the balls to skate the triangle gap take vids lol

Ya thats what I was thinking too. Yup GoPro is packed and charged :)

hmm first spot is in the ghetto near the metrorail culmer stop but i could be wrong.
and the security at orange peals is so bad. i almost get arrested every time i try to ride there.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

oh and does anyone ride bmx or just are there skaters?

No you're right I found it on Google maps, it's a little in the hood, not worried tho lol.

Damnit I miss being able to skate street

Just grab a couple homies and go pushing around dude. You don't gotta try and go pro just have fun :)

Thanks a lot dudes you guys saved me a lot of time pushing around Miami lol

There's spots along the 826 also. You can see them when you're on the highway. Volcanoes,which last time i was there was capped. Never know, might be good now. That little mini ramp shit is right down the street. it's fun but takes a minute to figure out. Red rails is fun also. Or there's shit all over dt. There's shit all over brickell area. Best bet, downtown. There's shit every other block. North miami beach high.

bayfront park, goverment center if you like big sets with a handrail :bigthumbu checck out south beach, on your way back north take a1a and in ft laud on the beach theres a pretty sweet wall along the beach that you can skate down to hit like a launch ramp at the end, umm you can try UM but e supa carful there :bigthumbu theres a elementry school with a sweet 7 stair rail (BlueRail is the name) uumm FDR ledge, MLK right off people mover, 3 flat 3 :bigthumbu:bigthumbu best bet is to park your car somewhere safe and take people mover everywhere and keep your eyes pealed :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom