Miami Grand Drift Challenge Round 2, at Miami GP raceway Sunday, Nov. 14th

I wanna thank everyone who made it out i'm glad to see us put it out there.
want to thank 91hatch you rock you took frist place and the ride was fun as hell.
I will be out there next year in a mazda miata turbo by sflrcdrd.com.:driving:
nos energy drink was out passing out free cans of nos. we love the JDM chicks and all the r/c drifting form sflrcdrd.com thank for have us out here and 1.1 drifting cars looking good. thank you dj biohazard for the music you rock and keep it coming.

Last edited:
so what are the results??

the results are you blow dick for not coming.

ps: im stopping by the shop on my way home <3

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Had an awesome time! I'll definitely be there for the next one!

word, it was nice meeting you brochacho. If you need any help at all for CFRC, PM me

THE M.G.D. STAFF WANTS TO THANK EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE MIAMI GRAND DRIFT ROUND 2.

TANDEM CLASS A POSITION
1 Rob Fleming WINNER
2 Ryan Kaufman
3 Bert Abalos
4 Josh Finklestein
5 Chris Jackson

SOLO CLASS
1 Andrew Bowman
2 Jonathan
3 Nino
4 Damian Perez

I personally want to thank the drivers for putting on a sick show from the 1st practice run all the way through the day until the last tire was shredded bald. Thank you to all the spectators for showing your support to the drivers, the venue and the scene in general. Thank you to the sflrcdrd.com RC Drifters for providing a great show in between breaks. I want to thank the entire M.G.D. staff for doing a fantastic job and all the "special" helpers that lent a hand you know who you are!

Special shout outs to a couple peeps.

DJ BIOHAZARD Thank you for providing great music, (Your microphone was really tripping me out dude)
CHIKO AND FAMILY Thank you for bringing my baby girl out to the track and for brining that refreshing Apple Juice to quench my mighty thirst.
ROB FLEMING AND NOS Thank you for your support and congratulations, but I wanted to ask what the hell I can do to stop my left eye from twitching and to be able to fall asleep from all that NOS I drank!
STEVE-O Thank you for making it to the after party. And then to the after party after party and surviving a night with the family (Sorry for any post traumatic stress disorder, but we gotta redo the tequila tailgate philosophy sessions! MAC AND CHEESE YO!)
BG Thank you for the sticker man, I checked out the site and decided to regrow my beard again!
TIA SANDRA AND JELLY Thank you for putting two wieners in all our buns!
KRISSY Thank you for all the hard work you put behind the scenes and for bringing the entire JDM population of Miami to the event.

ANYONE I FORGOT, I WILL COME BACK AND ADD AS I TRY TO PIECE TOGETHER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!

Last edited:
tandem with somewhat fake names...
1 Rob FLeming
2 Ryan Coughman
3 Bert A.e86
4 Josh Finkle
5 Chris, Jack's son.

STEVE-O Thank you for making it to the after party. And then to the after party after party and surviving a night with the family (Sorry for any post traumatic stress disorder, but we gotta redo the tequila tailgate philosophy sessions! MAC AND CHEESE YO!)

:laugh::bigthumbu

I had fun got a little 2 drunk and stayed out till 7 so that's y I showed up at 2. I think I did pretty good for the no practice and 1st time there. Thanks to every1 that made this happen

I had fun got a little 2 drunk and stayed out till 7 so that's y I showed up at 2. I think I did pretty good for the no practice and 1st time there. Thanks to every1 that made this happen

no doubt. if you had walked track with us, you would be fine. you didnt hit any of the outside clips cuz you didnt know about them really, and thats where i think you lost most of your points. oh well, you drove well regardless.

100_1567.jpg

100_1599.jpg

100_1600.jpg

100_1601.jpg

100_1566-Copy.jpg

100_1575.jpg

100_1568.jpg

100_1569.jpg

100_1570.jpg

100_1573.jpg

100_1571.jpg

100_1572.jpg