Miami Grand Drift Challenge Round 2, at Miami GP raceway Sunday, Nov. 14th

coolandy007

Spectator
finalflyertandem.jpg

backofflyerfinal.jpg

Where: 3990 NW 132 STREET

OPA-LOCKA FL

Drifting is back at Opa-locka!!! The Miami Grand Drift event ROUND 2 will be held at the Miami GP
raceway on Nov 14th. Come and join us and watch the best drifters in Florida compete to become
Miami Grand Drift CHAMPION!!

For more information about this event log on to www.miamigraddrift.com

Like us on Face book http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miami-Grand-Drift/136838362994672

Event day Sunday Nov 14th

Gates open at 10 am

Spectators $10.00

Drivers $100.00

Drivers who are interested in competing, please, log on to www.miamigranddrift.com to register. Please
make sure you meet all the requirements, and download the tech sheet once you finish registering.

Payouts for Tandem class:

1st place winner 300.00

2nd place winner $200.00

3rd place winner $100.00

There will be a car provided for Ride A-Longs for $10.00

If you are interested in advertisement or becoming a vendor for the Miami Grand Drift Challenge please
contact us at info@miamigranddrift.com

To apply and obtain a media pass please log to www.miamigranddrift.com and go to the media section

Don’t miss this event it will be one to remember!!!!

Is there a solo class?
Do i need a cage?
I've tried the website but there is nothing the registration link doesn't even work.
Need more info on this.

Is there a solo class?
Do i need a cage?
I've tried the website but there is nothing the registration link doesn't even work.
Need more info on this.

From what I saw in the last event:

No cages needed

their are solo runs

but don't quote me on this.

There will be both a Tandem and Solo class. Solo class will not require cage but it's mandatory for tandem. Sorry about the site, we are having some difficulties with the web monkeys on top of it, but if you are ready to register you can email the info to Moe@miamigranddrift.com and we'll run the registration for you.

@Benzebo: Any other questions I'll try to answer as soon as I can.
@Boxmod: So sorry to hear that brother. Don't know if you feel like coming down maybe you can judge!
@Andrew: Hope you can make it man, it's cool watching people argue whether it really is an NA KA!

Back
Top Bottom