Meth/water injection

I use to run a meth injection setup on my old suby and loved it, and I'm thinking about using it on my s14. Seems like it's not really used much in the drift world. Just looking for peoples opinion on using a kit on a drift car. Only thing I could see bring a problem is so much on off throttle with drifting.

I'm just interested in hearing peoples opinions on using meth.

I think itd be a great idea, i had the same though myself, and I honestly dont see any future problems unless it was done really janky lol, good luck and lmk!

Lots of the guys on Zilvia run meth - theres a GT2871r thread with some info in there

Im looking at gettin the HFS-3 Kit from Aquamist - best kit around IMO

Friend of mine runs an old HFS-1 system on his EVO and he says its controlled by the TPS so technically it should be fine for drifting

i didnt look at it but i would probably trust it if thats all you want to solve i know plenty of people that build their own kits. i wouldnt trust it if you are trying to push a set up to the limits.

honestly im sure it would work for you i would only be worried if you tuned your engine to the point that if something went wrong it could potentially blow

Back
Top Bottom