mercedes

P1010050-2.jpg

Game, set, /thread.

good choice man.

190revolution.net has lots of info about the car.

here is my drifter project.

projectikuvat.jpg

projectikuvat1.jpg

mersu25013.jpg

mersu25004.jpg

talliltA013.jpg

tallilta2001.jpg

tallilta2011.jpg

hanu its robert finish that piece of shit already. and also did you ever get that engine to start up with the haltech?

wow and were talking, good luck all i need is a shifter extention and you just need a running engine. thanks good luck to you.

bishoptaner said:
wow and were talking, good luck all i need is a shifter extention and you just need a running engine. thanks good luck to you.

Haha. My car will be running this week :eek: oh snap!

bishoptaner said:
jzz30> e30 and 190e

dam robert do you think, just because we have 10000miles between us that i don't gome there and wup your ass...
i will i will :D
anyways the engine is running and all i need is driveshaft and brackets for calibers, and some little shit.
and yes i'll post a video of it to you guys.
i'm going to drift in finnish pro series scandinavian pro series and european championship series next year.
and my little benz is going to eat ANY SC300 that gomes its way :bigthumbu

FAST-FINN said:
dam robert do you think, just because we have 10000miles between us that i don't gome there and wup your ass...
anyways the engine is running and all i need is driveshaft and brackets for calibers, and some little shit.
i'm going to drift in finnish pro series scandinavian pro series and european championship series next year.

yeah merc power i hope i get one

FAST-FINN said:

But it has an SC300 engine in it....?

ya thats the funny thing he needed a 1j to make the car move. oh well, as long as i have known hannu he has never had a car for himself i hope this car last to all the beating you will give it. good luck

oh ps you owe me a fucking paint job asshole lol

pssssss
the graph under this is goegres dyno run. the car is fucking sick. at least send me a intake manifold for my 2j

Back
Top Bottom