Meghz_Photography Moroso Drift Event 2.16.08

J30 Meghz

Media

Hey Everyone! Heres some of my crappy shots from last night. haha. I didnt get anything at the road course. It was a hassel shooting media out there. (well for me) Then on the Kart Track, I could barelly get good shots, without some kid jumping in front of me, thinking I was gonna get ran over everytime someone spun out. hmmm. I tried getting everyone. Ill keep going threw my pics to see if I have anything else decent.

But I had a blast! It was awesome to see everyone out there!! You all did a great job! And I met so many new people, and if you came up to me and introduced yourself, like a few of you did thankyou. It was great to meet you!! :bigthumbu

Well here you go.

IMG_8256.jpg

M4nfred

IMG_8235.jpg

Captian Morgan

IMG_8250.jpg

Elliot and His massive jumping skills

IMG_8234.jpg

haha. <3

IMG_8365.jpg

IMG_8361.jpg

IMG_8351.jpg

IMG_8349.jpg

IMG_8332.jpg

IMG_8325.jpg

IMG_8322.jpg

Myculture, and their sneek peek at new shirts.

IMG_8320.jpg

IMG_8318.jpg

IMG_8316.jpg

IMG_8306.jpg

IMG_8298.jpg

IMG_8277.jpg

IMG_8274.jpg

IMG_8418.jpg

Me and Estie before hes the fucking shiiitt! haha.

IMG_8414.jpg

CONGRATS TO RYAN AND ESTIE ON YOUR LISENCE'S!

....and 3am sonic stop afterwards.. FTW!

IMG_8455.jpg

IMG_8453.jpg

IMG_8436.jpg

Best Shot of the Night, Thanks to Emil ;]

IMG_8460.jpg

Fun Fun Fun.. Times.. ;]​

haha nice photos... i know it was so hard to shoot because of how dark it was.. they needed more light! most of my photos came out really grainy because my lens is so small! but yours look great! it was good seeing you all at the event

Ali! it was awesome seeing you. yeah same here. You can tell mine are grainy too!

But thankyou so much guys. I wish I could have done better, But I tried.. and I wanted to give you all... something.

<3

:( i hope you have more pics Megz....cause I would like to see some more...but as usual, you are the Woo Man! haha love ya!

there is a sonic around there???
whoa i never knew they had them in FL (at least the middle/southern part of FL)
Awesome pics btw

aw man i laughed so hard with that last picture. shit was too funny. and sonic was the FUEGO thank you megherz

Damn mia. u got all the pix.. i fail. next time ill bring 4 tires and not 20. seems to me ill need the 20 for countyline, cuz tht course has teeth. moroso seemed to not at all.

Back
Top Bottom