Meghz/Suaknee's Free Downtown Party! 9.26.08

J30 Meghz

Media
Hey everyone,
I have won a free party downtown :D

So come join us, for celebrating Suaknee's 25th Birthday.
Downtown, Ft lauderdale at Americas Backyard Yard.

Friday Night, September 26th 2008

The night will start early 4:30 - 9:00pm Includes:
- Free Drink with Flyer.
- 2 for 1 U-Call-It's
- Free Dinner Buffet.
- Games and Contest with Prizes.

Then just partying it up the rest of the night.

INFORMATION TO KNOW:

- You must have a hard copy of this flyer for free cover, and for all these free things.
PRINT THIS FLYER ABOVE

- YOU MUST BE 21+ and HAVE PHOTO ID.

- You might have to pay a cover after 9pm, inless your IN THE BIZ, or a BROWARD COUNTY or PALM BEACH RESIDENTS.

partytopost.jpg

Americas Backyard Website: http://www.jointherevolution.net/ab/home.html

EVERYONE IS INVITED. MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER, HOST WITH THE MOST, COULD WIN A CASH PRIZE! :D

Last edited:
I leave work on Fridays at around 10:30 or 11pm.
So as of right now, I'm on the fence and not sure if I can go.

If anything, I will text you Meghz when I get outta work to see where you're at in Downtown so I can pass by and say hi to you.

meghz im down.. do you have to be 21 to get in?

never mind i decided to read for once!! i will see if i can get somthing toghter before then

make sure, if yall have a printer, to ask me for the flyer and ill send it to you, if not ill print them out for you let me know!

the flyer is your ticket :D

wut time r u guys going to be there til cuz I get off work at midnite. Plus I gotta go home and shower. Suankee fuck da haters bro u corrected da error dats all dat matters. Like u said u kno who your real friends r.......

*sigh* Thread cleansing commencing.

Ok done. Any posts involving your personal problems with someone else on the forum will be deleted. Failure to comply may result in getting yourself banned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom