Meghz Bday Dinner Monday Night @ Chilis/Clubbing

J30 Meghz

Media
Alright the time has come....

My Birthday is Monday July 21st :D
and Id love for most of you to join me in celebrating my big 21 :D

First DINNER at 9pm:
at Chili's on University and Pines Blvd.

TIME HAS CHANGED TO 9PM!

300 N University Dr
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
(954) 431-9446

*Please let me know if your interesting in coming. So I can no how many for the table.

Then NIGHT OUT:
Not exactly sure, where at I'm going, if its going to be...
-Downtown, Ft Lauderdale
-South Beach, Miami
or Hardrock

But that night at dinner, if you interested in going out, Ill be sure tell you the plans, and You have to be 21 and up sorry guys. :[

I'm defiantly planning something for the weekend after, either party or more clubs or bbq but that will keep you posted on it, I still need input from everyone, if you wanna do something PLEASE!! and places to hold it down at. thank you :bigthumbu

Last edited:
im sooo down... what time do you want people to show up so we can get a head count... cuz MOST people like to show up a lil late... so yea mabye we should meet there a lil early??? LMK

-David

i would like a for sure answer on here, from everyone. so I can be set, so I can call them a an hour or so before showing up.

thats why i ask, if your down, make sure I know so I can count you in. :D thanks. but showing up early isnt a bad idea either.
cant wait.

1.meghan
2.nathalie
3.christie
3.ralph
4.rodd
5.ellie
6.david
7.suaknee

Last edited:
i told many ppl today at the event. please let me know if your down before monday. I MOVED THE DINNER TO 9PM so more ppl can come out! thank you!

if it comes down to it, send me a text letting me know your coming :D thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom