Megan Track Coilovers

pignose_S13

Driver
many people have told me car should be alot lower ( i want it to be way lower) the problem is the front is to its lowest point back still has room but the fronts are all the way down and its not sitting that low i dont know if i did something wrong or what.. if anyone can help let me know i know i lowered them right its just not lower haha ..

if you look for my thread in member rides there updated pics where i lowered the back and you can see the front how its not that low and its all the way down

the front spring perch and everything is to the bottom.. so i mean idk what could be wrong. cause the backs i just lowered the spring perch and it went down the fronts arent that low idk

make sure you adjusted the position of the threaded pipe and not the springs tension..

Could be the wrong coilovers?? Maybe from another car or year that just happened to fit?? I had eclipse coilovers on my civic and had to return them because even with the perch all the way up the car would not move it was so low. But seems to me you have the opposite problem.

you arent supposed to lower the spring perch. thats for adjusting preload not height.

DSC01515-1.jpg

Last edited:
so i did this shit all wrong .. FAIL ON MY PART ... haha thanks for everyone pointing me on the right direction ... frrst set of coils... FAIL TO THE MAX . also if anyone has the preload settings lmk cause i deff fucked that up... only way to learn i guess thanks alot to everyone who put there 2 sense in thanks alot

Last edited:
i think every1 fucks this up at some point.. post pics of the new ride height..

Back
Top Bottom