Meet Tonight Sep. 16th??

Is anyone going? I doubt many people will show up, but I just want to know whether I would be wasting my gas and time or not.

REsuperG said:
I might go if someone posts where it is everyone is meeting, and what time...

It's at the Dunkin Donuts off Flamingo and Pines Blvd. across from Pembroke Lakes Mall most arrive between 10:30pm to 11:00pm. You know the spot Ali. Everybody lets try and donate so we can help someone out, a little goes a long way. And don't leave just because it looks empty at first we have some late arrivals most of the time. We usually stay out past 1:00 am for the new peeps. Later guys don't forget to donate if you can.

^^^^ yea exactly what he said, so dont worry if you think your going to get out there late cuase everyone stays out there till like 1 or 2 in the morning.

Imma going. Dont know anyone tho and as lame as it might sound im kinda shy. Oh well, im going over there to do buisness. I WANT MY SEATS DAMN IT!

yea it went 13,100 on ebay. hopefully they come through for you Ali. i went to the meet it was cool a few new ppl showed up. but there wasnt really alot of ppl there in general...

TurboDreams954 said:
yea it went 13,100 on ebay. hopefully they come through for you Ali. i went to the meet it was cool a few new ppl showed up. but there wasnt really alot of ppl there in general...

yeah i know... i counted four 240's counting myself. Yours is pretty nice i might add. looks clean. I just wish my seats would have arrived! i was hoping to have them installed that night! oh well, i guess you can't count on people who want to sell their stuff to be punctual.

ProjectRB26DETT said:
yeah i know... i counted four 240's counting myself. Yours is pretty nice i might add. looks clean. I just wish my seats would have arrived! i was hoping to have them installed that night! oh well, i guess you can't count on people who want to sell their stuff to be punctual.

Patience bro. Believe me I know what your saying your not the first person to be told I'll be there and get left hanging. Hopefully you get those seats. Nice meeting you I was the fat bastard w/ the white shirt.

ah man! i forgot about the meets! i thouht these where extinct? people still do these "meets"? what the hell?........

ill try and make it to the next one :(

Back
Top Bottom