media from homestead?

Vas

GET FUCKING RAD!!!!!
Driver
joel is editing a little video, but i waned to see it there was any other media from the demos.

lol, not at all, i want footy of my good runs, haha

Joel actually didnt get me hitting the wall, hahaha, slacker <3

(ps: you bros know that hit wasnt my fault, lol)

what did happin? , they was tellin me to enter in 3th gr but the way my rack was lockin up i wasn't going to try it

the car had bad dry rotted tires and i didnt have enough time to prepare (15 mins) and it was my 1st time driving the car and the track, so that was all a bad combination.

and the ebrake didnt work.. so yeah

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

you were doing that course in 2nd? did you ride rev limiter?

i was connecting this course all day in second without hitting the rev limiter

yeah, i feel like if it were my car and i had more power, i would have been in 3rd.

2nd musta been near 0 angle then? coming in from left to right I was hittin limiter 3rd gear and still felt like I had room to gain more. the other way in (race direction) I could see first turn in 2nd, but gotta upshift to make the swoop and back up.

2nd musta been near 0 angle then? coming in from left to right I was hittin limiter 3rd gear and still felt like I had room to gain more. the other way in (race direction) I could see first turn in 2nd, but gotta upshift to make the swoop and back up.

no way man, going in race direction, feint in, make the left hand turn, switch back mid down hill, rode the rumble strip and manji'd out all in second gear...

now going up hill, i could see using 3rd gear for sure in the entry, but i would have down shifted into second after the initial entry.

but then again, i only had about an hour on the track in a car that wasnt mine, so im not really sure how i would have taken it in my car.

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

not relly but sumtime it will hit the rev limter

You had a stock v8. Shit only revs to like 2900rpm. My car did the S-turns in 2nd gear no problem, and I don't think I was even on the rev limiter (I hate that shit).

edit: nevermind, just checked a video, I was on limiter for sec. I was more immature back then though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom