me me me me

Blackzenki82

(OO\_SKYLINE_/OO)
Driver

had a fun time... also slid my dodge durango out there... now THAT was an experience....

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, i'm still getting better and have a lot to learn, but it does help having a nice and tight, properly built chassis/alignment.

yea, that car feels really really nice to drift. That was a fun evening :)

your car has a similar suspension set up as mine, if you want i can help you out with some alignment/suspension settings... i'm pretty sure i can get your car about as dialed in as mine is.... a properly aligned and set up suspension makes a world of difference...

buriantsu... yes, the car in the pic... the rear is wadded up, but it didn't get any where in the subframe, or the structural integrity of the chassis. so besides the bad 1/4, it's prob set up better than 9/10 cars on here...

your car has a similar suspension set up as mine, if you want i can help you out with some alignment/suspension settings... i'm pretty sure i can get your car about as dialed in as mine is.... a properly aligned and set up suspension makes a world of difference...

buriantsu... yes, the car in the pic... the rear is wadded up, but it didn't get any where in the subframe, or the structural integrity of the chassis. so besides the bad 1/4, it's prob set up better than 9/10 cars on here...

Well, it's pretty much how they do missle cars in Japan. Beat to shit cars with good suspension set ups. I've seen some of those cars with pro status setups. Not too many people realize that suspension isn't just slapping a set of decent coilovers and presto.

You're cool.

You're cool.

i hope that's not sarcasm....

firestones in Gville wont do alignments anymore on "altered suspension" because of me... i spent about 6 months doing alignment research, and about 6-8 times on the alignment rack in 3 of those months trying to get it just right. i abused the "lifetime alignment" i guess...

so fuck it, my cars suspension is prob better set up than 90% of cars in the state... so i guess that elevates me from "cool" to "bawce" right?

Your car doesn't drive okay after a hit like that sorry. Not trying to start shit, but just saying.

Last edited:
i drove it home 2.5 hours... not a wobble, weeble, tug or rub, track, nothing, i had it aligned the day before, and it drove home, exactly as it did to CFRC...

cruising home at 80mph, hands off the wheel lighting a black & mild, never strayed. shit i drive it once a week, tearing through all the back roads open downpipe.

i hope that's not sarcasm....

firestones in Gville wont do alignments anymore on "altered suspension" because of me... i spent about 6 months doing alignment research, and about 6-8 times on the alignment rack in 3 of those months trying to get it just right. i abused the "lifetime alignment" i guess...

so fuck it, my cars suspension is prob better set up than 90% of cars in the state... so i guess that elevates me from "cool" to "bawce" right?

It was most definitely sarcasm. You drive a crashed 240, hop off your high horse.. You're not impressing anyone with your, 'perfect,' alignment.

For the record.. I have nothing against you, I just hate how arrogant you sound.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom