me and the fiance are done son!

The_Sinister_7 said:
I dont trust chicks, they may say they like a funny guy or someone with a great personality but it always comes down to the big 2.....money and looks, and there is always someone better looking or with more money then you.

Dying alone and senile doesnt really seem that bad :)

i have to disagree. sorry, but we are not all materialistic cunts. i would rather get my hands greasy and torn apart from working on a car, then to go shopping or worry about how much money is being spent on me. seems like you got dicked by a chick as well. then again, women are the devil and momma in waterboy says it best. lol.

Momma says. . . lol

Ok so yeah man don't worry just read your sig ;) chicks dig drifters more and more. Just keep at it and who knows you may end up with a girl into cars :bigthumbu .

KEEP THE DRAMA OFF THE FORUM. LOCK THIS THREAD. THIS SHIT DOES NOT BELONG HERE. oh wait he's not talking about Michelle so he gets to discuss his prolems and get support.

POLE-POSITION said:
KEEP THE DRAMA OFF THE FORUM. LOCK THIS THREAD. THIS SHIT DOES NOT BELONG HERE. oh wait he's not talking about Michelle so he gets to discuss his prolems and get support.
in defense of the dude in issue here.... his ex isn't on the board. he isn't here trying to bash her and make her so upset she has nothing to do but retort to the nonsense. you know damn well if michelle wasn't on the board, then your venting would have been fine and understandable. but you were trying to put her down in front of everyone to make her feel bad about herself and embarrassed. i like both of you for different reasons. i hate hearing the fighting between two people i know. i mean come on, you saw all the shit i went through verbally for no fucking reason. see you at the bbq. you are not an enemy in my eyes. but some things you should have kept to yourself about her.

Rwd Rea said:
in defense of the dude in issue here.... his ex isn't on the board. he isn't here trying to bash her and make her so upset she has nothing to do but retort to the nonsense. you know damn well if michelle wasn't on the board, then your venting would have been fine and understandable. but you were trying to put her down in front of everyone to make her feel bad about herself and embarrassed. i like both of you for different reasons. i hate hearing the fighting between two people i know. i mean come on, you saw all the shit i went through verbally for no fucking reason. see you at the bbq. you are not an enemy in my eyes. but some things you should have kept to yourself about her.

Ryan*FDrifting is a really good friend of mine and understands my sarcasm. i understand that how i wrote that if you didnt know that it could be taken the wrong way. He knows i want him to be happy.

you never quit. sorry people. and sorry for the split up with the fiance. it does always suck when shit like that happens. things will always get better.

DrumFunKen said:
no fucking reason ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

your a whore who steals thats reason enough!!!!!!

good day.
wow.. this is where more drama brews... think its time to lock this thread

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:
lol that reminds me of a song.
[yt]lV5flYS3sM4[/yt]

Except that songs about Eazy E...

FDrifting said:
i think i'll be able to make it out we'll see..

damn there needs to be more girls into the drift scene, because i work non stop, and when i'm not working, i'm working on my car or drifting, i have 0 time to go look around for girls..

shit i'm pwned

Don't even bother looking for girls for a while. It will only make you more miserable IMO. Just relax and focus on making yourself happy.

Rwd Rea said:
women are the devil

Yes.

Sorry about the break up. Seems to me you weren't for eachother. If she really loved you than she would have supported you on whatever you believed in and not trying to change you. I'm fortunate that I have a fine ass g/f that doesn't care about money ( I didn't know they existed either lol) as long as we're real to eachother and happy. We're complete opposites but love makes it work. Don't worry man, you find a girl that will love you for you. In the meantime just hook up ur car and drift now that you'll have more money =D.

guys seriously... keep this off the forum... pms.. aim... back on topic.... really sorry dude about that.... be single and party FTW...

before the thread jack gets worse...
bro some of us here have been through the same shit, I found my self in the same issue about a month ago w/ someone special and I wanted her to become part of my future, but now I just focus on my drifting and work. now the problem is not as big anymore, drifting is doing good and my job is going ok, I have more money now.
love knocks on your door when you least expect it... trust me :bigthumbu

Juan Henao said:
before the thread jack gets worse...
bro some of us here have been through the same shit, I found my self in the same issue about a month ago w/ someone special and I wanted her to become part of my future, but now I just focus on my drifting and work. now the problem is not as big anymore, drifting is doing good and my job is going ok, I have more money now.
love knocks on your door when you least expect it... trust me :bigthumbu

x one million! what he said.. :bigthumbu

sorry to hear it man. life always works itself out for the best. my last relationship was 2 years of nothing but hell. she cheated on me numerous times, then finally was able to get rid of her when she moved to MD. but now i'm with a chick that i truly can care for and i know cares about me the same way.

in the meantime though...go slide!!!!! have fun, hit up every tittiebar you find. enjoy it man...live it up

I'm sorry for your luck.

But I agree with the fiance.

Just so you know, women are attracted to stable, independent and powerful men. Provide her with support, and she is content. In the long run, it's not about money. It's about the ability to take care of what's yours, your woman. Why does the female walrus always mate with the winner? Cause he's the fucking winner.

Anyway, I agree with her. Working on cars will only get you so far. Get an education. Get a degree. After that, work on cars all you want, so long as there is something to fall back on. That would make her happy. I know.

I went from a dumb, white trash mechanic, to a classy, intelligent, and extremely independent engineer that can support both of us. He is the winner.

im sorry to hear this, but just think of it this way it could have been worse just take a break clear your head and focus on what your needs are for a little while and things will just work out for the best :bightumbu

Rwd Rea said:
i have to disagree. sorry, but we are not all materialistic cunts. i would rather get my hands greasy and torn apart from working on a car, then to go shopping or worry about how much money is being spent on me. seems like you got dicked by a chick as well. then again, women are the devil and momma in waterboy says it best. lol.

I came across quite harsh, I didnt mean it to, there are always exceptions to the rule. I think as you get older things get different, girls and guys start to want to settle down and you get more experience so you get a better idea of what you really want. Its a shame though, A few of my friends are married and it seems 1 out of 5 of them seem happy and good.

I never really got "dicked" by a chick, one time I got hurt pretty bad and since then I dont let no woman get the best of me, then again I havent found another "miss right" so that all might change one day.

Seriously, we are all young, what the hell is the rush? Well I am not so young anymore :eek:

its fine. i am sure people have plenty of things they think about me. i'm okay with that. i guess i enjoy being thought of as a bitch. lol. its just there are some good women out there, and yeah it is hard to find them. whats worse is when people have it and let it go so easily. and i do understand where his fiance is coming from, but i do feel sorry for him. damage to the heart lasts a lifetime.

ilida of cola said:
Why does the female walrus always mate with the winner? Cause he's the fucking winner.

i agree with ilida
that's why i'm going to college
get and edu
to make more money to support my hobby and be stable/happy with someone

Back
Top Bottom