"McNasty Bash" - Friday July 8th 7pm-12am

SteveO

Driver
Come out and celebrate McNasty's 21st birthday here at the NOS Energy Drink Drift Park and get rowdy and loud at another great CFRC Drifting event!

5853645864_4417cabd5d_b.jpg

Spectators: $10
Drivers: $40

10698 Cosmonaut Blvd
Orlando, FL

Rules and tech answers can be found under the "notes" section of the CFRC Drifting Fan Page, another questions can be directed to CFRC_Drifting@yahoo.com.

pretty sure I'll be in NC, but happy birthday mcnasty.
now we can all go out without having to find a baby sitter for you ;)

'JOKE!'

ill be there its a shame there is no car hire availible other wise i would be driving but nevermind but if someone is struggling for cash for this ill easy help out in return for a chance too do some skids over here

I should be there with my HD Canon camcorder as well as a GoPro Hero HD. Let me know if you're interested in having a camera strapped to your ride for a few runs.

Thanks for another great event. Happy birthday mcnasty... oh and what did everybody think about the sandrail?

I should be there with my HD Canon camcorder as well as a GoPro Hero HD. Let me know if you're interested in having a camera strapped to your ride for a few runs.

i would LOVE the footage of my last good pass....

had a fucking blast, drove OK, but i still conquered CFRC! proud of myself, and some great driving by all the other doooooooods!!!

that shit got BAMMED hahahaha "fugh eh, wez nid anuthar wun aniwaiz"

steveo was like this after bamming the megaphone...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom