Maybe the worst publicity that drifting has ever got

I think we know what wpb will be up to tomorrow

LMFAO... I cant wait to see the news tomorrow night...

group of kids attempt to recreate the high way donut prank preformed in LA last week but terribly failed when half of the participants crashed in to guard rails and the other half had car troubles and were left stranded.

group of kids attempt to recreate the high way donut prank preformed in LA last week but terribly failed when half of the participants crashed in to guard rails and the other half had car troubles and were left stranded.

LMFAO

Haha too funny!!!

LMAO... yet at all skidpad and Big Track events.. wpb usually dont crash.. :chair:
ya know wpb might be the only ones who can connect anything.. :eek:

LMAO... yet at all skidpad and Big Track events.. wpb usually dont crash.. :chair:
ya know wpb might be the only ones who can connect anything.. :eek:

20120729-d9t7hwy8d69nx2gk4bf238k6jd.medium.jpg

idiots...

WHAT THE...........................

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom