Maroone Nissan Meet

Those SFZCC are a bunch of dicks. I was leaving Maroone Nissan and at the light my fuel pump took a shit on me. I had to push my S13 to a grassy area on the side of the road while everyone that was at the meet was looking on and no one even offered to help me out. They just looked on like if they've never seen a guy with a broken down car before. I was there for about 20 minutes trying to start the car and not one of the people there even came over to see if everything was alright. Horrible human beings. :mad:

Dude when did this happen, I was there at 10:30 but left like at 12:30.
Yea man, most of those guys seemed like snobby cocks, I went with my work uniform and all they asked me for was for discounts (like they're poor:wtf:)

Those SFZCC are a bunch of dicks. I was leaving Maroone Nissan and at the light my fuel pump took a shit on me. I had to push my S13 to a grassy area on the side of the road while everyone that was at the meet was looking on and no one even offered to help me out. They just looked on like if they've never seen a guy with a broken down car before. I was there for about 20 minutes trying to start the car and not one of the people there even came over to see if everything was alright. Horrible human beings. :mad:

dam bro that sucks....i cant say im surprised by the Z owners tho.

I got there around 12:30, stayed for about a half hour(theres only so long I can look at a car(GTR) without getting bored).

metaru i was leaving just as you were pulling up your car was running . i even waved whats up but you were looking at the gtr like it was a naked hot chic calling your name ..if id have been there you would have had a z33 tow truck pull you home....by the way for the most part the sfzcc are bring dorks who swear they drive super cars.maybe three of them actually track the cars and the rest frown on the fact that we actually use the car for what it was designed for.... wish i was there to help

I understand an asshole or two, but why be ignorant and generalize all Z owners.

theyre always nice to me when i ask for info on the forum but i dont know any of them so i cant say anything but still that is f*cked up

thats because 80% of Z owners never have built a car or even worked on there own. what info you need ill help you out.

Last edited:
^^ cuz they ALL seems like assholes. ive never met you but im just gonna assume you fall into that category until then lol

does this make me an asshole 240 owner?

metaru i was leaving just as you were pulling up your car was running . i even waved whats up but you were looking at the gtr like it was a naked hot chic calling your name ..if id have been there you would have had a z33 tow truck pull you home....by the way for the most part the sfzcc are bring dorks who swear they drive super cars.maybe three of them actually track the cars and the rest frown on the fact that we actually use the car for what it was designed for.... wish i was there to help

Yea I did see you leaving when I had gotten there. I'm not mad anymore shit happens, those guys are still assholes though.

Back
Top Bottom