March 2nd, 2012 drift event at PBIR

Ter-Tech

FREEDOM!
Driver
Sorry for the short notice but just got the call from the track thay are opening the roadcourse for us on March 2nd. SO

Next drift practice will be Friday March 2nd, 2012 at PBIR ( Palm beach international Raceway)
Gates open at 6PM
Track stays hot till 1AM
Driver fee is $50
spectators who cares

for any questions e-mail me Harri@Ter-Tech.com
Midnight_Madness.jpg

Could you give me an example of the corse layout? I think Im gonna skip mardidrift and make the 4.5 hour trip to drive here!

The single sweeper you guys have been doing is really stupid -_____-

I dont think we have ever done a single sweeper at PBIR? two turns minimum equals not single sweeper? Never the less PBIR wont give us th ewhole track if we cant get more drivers. we get 40+ drivers and we can run the whole track no problem. but with 10-15 drivers it is not enought to pay for the extra lighting needed to light up the whole track.

I dont think we have ever done a single sweeper at PBIR? two turns minimum equals not single sweeper? Never the less PBIR wont give us th ewhole track if we cant get more drivers. we get 40+ drivers and we can run the whole track no problem. but with 10-15 drivers it is not enought to pay for the extra lighting needed to light up the whole track.

Yeah you can try to claim its more but Basicly its the one corner with on transition back the other way. Def pretty boring. Now I'm not complaining I love having events to go to like 10 minutes from my house. I understand not doing full track with low driver turn out but part of low driver turnout is the course layout. Why not do something like the fd layout that at least will be more fun and wouldn't need much more lighting.

Bill you coming to this? hows the new transmission? we will tandem the whole track if you make it so bring tires i'm stock piling on hankooks

Trans is really awesome it always goes in whatever gear selected no fuss! <3 it. I dought i will make it out friday night i smashed the car up pretty decent being an idiot.

Yeah you can try to claim its more but Basicly its the one corner with on transition back the other way. Def pretty boring. Now I'm not complaining I love having events to go to like 10 minutes from my house. I understand not doing full track with low driver turn out but part of low driver turnout is the course layout. Why not do something like the fd layout that at least will be more fun and wouldn't need much more lighting.

This^

Back
Top Bottom