man... i wanna drift already!

dude i was bleeding my clutch today and brake fluid got in my eye and i thought somebody stuck a ice pick in my eyeball

yay im almost to 50 cant want to buy stuff from everybody

so wait i got to have 50 post to see for sale section what the gay is that o_O dam man i better start post whoring all over this forum :laugh::laugh:

but all flaming jokes aside i wanna drift to but there is an event section where you could have put this bro

IB4L...... BTW is there any way to make that a sticker i'd buy it

So like I was fucking the shit out of my girl and like I thought it would be funny to pretend that I was gonna jizz inside her and started makikng all these weird noises and started twitching n shit and then I was like "sike"!

So like I was fucking the shit out of my girl and like I thought it would be funny to pretend that I was gonna jizz inside her and started makikng all these weird noises and started twitching n shit and then I was like "sike"!

Lmao

....... hopefully you get a car soon so you can do the same thing as me. 4 days later, cleanest s-chassis totaled!

then i got another 240. you should stick with a civic. haha

this type of idiocy will not be tolerated, Please proceed to the registration office and turn in your screen name.

Back
Top Bottom