Making money part II

alibaba

Ali Nassar
Driver
I'm hearing that there is going to be another big sale this week end for 4th of July,
So I'm probably gonna need ppl to pick up a couple hundred xboxs,
Last time we collected about 115, this time I wanna try n buy atleast 200 of them

I k ow there is a big event coming up n u need cages n suits, last time some one made over a thousand for a day n a half of work, n someone else made like $700 for a day's worth of work

Last edited:
my question... if u pay someone $10 an xbox, and u only got 115 of them. that means u paid out $1,150. how did person A make over a thousand, and person B mad 700.

i'm not criticizing u, i', just wondering if i'm not understanding how this works.

i just updated the post on top,

target was selling them for $130 plus a $50 gift card so it comes out to be $80
n im paying u 118 each if its still the same deal,
we gotta wait and see to make sure they are going to have the same promotion

yea im not down for 10 dollars each cuz that to me seems worthless, but if you do have the same offer and i can make 20-30 each, im in

^huh? thats like 38 dollars dude $130+$50 giftcard=$80 out of your pocket. and you get paid $118

$118-$80=$38 profit

Last edited:
do people not know how to read or something.. but if you dont think its worth it dont do it.. more xbox's for me to buy.

i dont think anybody rele understood me, i was asking how much the profit will be this time cuz last time it started out as 10 and ended at 38 which is y im asking....

last time that happened because target promoted it as $149 and a $50 and when u go to the store the price tag would say $149 but when they scan it, it came out to $130 plus the gift card, the employees didn't even know about it so i had alrdy said that i would pay $118 each and then look like a dick so i just left it like that. but i normally wouldn't have bought it at such a high price.

if they come out with the same deal ill still pay the same amount for them, if they come out with something different then i might have to work out something different depending on the price.

so far ive called up a couple of different places and no one knows if they are going on sale again. but according to my sources they should be going down on price for this weekend ( i just hope its true)

so ill keep u guys updated

if any one hears store selling them let me know n ill tell u if u should buy them or not

I've been looking around and I still haven't found a sale that's worth it,
But I heard that ps3's might be going down in price soon also

There is a sale at target buy one for $130 n get a $30 gift card. And I'll buy it from u for $118
Lmk who wants in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom