Maiham-Media: Japan Street Life

fuck whoever made this video really needs to learn how to mix video audio and music together. Amazing video other than the cruddy audio mixing.

I understand what Mark is trying to say. If you are trying to mix music into the video, make the music a part of the video, not some distant ambient noise. This video could have been done with no music, to be honest.

Anyway, it was fun to watch. Japanese street drifting is incredible. These guys have some balls, and I'm not only talking about the drivers. The spectators just chill on the sidewalk while cars are coming by sideways 2 or 3 feet away. The driving is inch perfect. If it was me, I'd hit the curb and flip my car first run out. lol.

Is that the police at 2:45 lol ? And guy at the end locked em up and understeered lol. Props to these guys they got balls.

I understand what Mark is trying to say. If you are trying to mix music into the video, make the music a part of the video, not some distant ambient noise. This video could have been done with no music, to be honest.

What I meant to point out, is that at a lot of times it's almost as if the car sounds were clipping tfo. Almost screeches into my speakers (which I'm using two KRK Rokit 5s) and just pops completely out of context lol.

Back
Top Bottom