Magnaflows on a 240!!??

liljon285

Thats right! Two days ago i cut off my stock tip(i have 4-2-1 headers and a gutted cat) and it sounded horrible! So i was like shyt i really need a tip fast, and i had a pair of magnaflows laying around(1 inlet 2 outlets) so i decided to get one and see how it sounds. Now this is temporary to see how it sounds the car isnt being driven, because sense the inlet piping on the magnaflow is a bit bigger than the 240's piping i, lol, got a towel zipptied it tight to the 240s cut tip and shover the magnaflow in then ubolted it down. After i did that i started up the car and....GREAT SUCCESS! I like it, it sounds nice and deep at idle but very powerful at around 4k rpms, and after 4500rpms when i let of the throttle it lets some nice backfires or crackles, i like it. I plant to go weld it on this week or the next. Now i just need two tips..

im guessing u disagree? lol. i just wanted to share the experiance, while everybody puts greddy, skunk 2, megan, ractive or othe tips i put something that was gonna go on my domestic truck, and it ends up sounding really nice. I feel unique hehe

yeah my exahust has a magnaflow muffler on it and I think alot of people agree my car sounds mean as hell

they've been selling for 240 for the longest time. I'd be more impressed if u went with borla

I have a magnaflow on my Miata......Nice, clean, not too loud....but loud enough. Good performance from it as well. I <3 Magnaflow.

yeah I havent met one person yet who doesnt like the sound of my car with its magnaflow

Its not FOR the truck its universal and its only one can that i used, my truck has flowmasters right now im still gonna put the other magna flow, sense its one in two out. I like the way it sounds, but its not welded on yet but one it is you'll get that video!

Leo said:
they've been selling for 240 for the longest time. I'd be more impressed if u went with borla
My friend told me about that, but i already had the magnaflow there, so i thought it would be easier,faster and more convinient since i dont have to buy anything more.

jon dont bother posting on this forum stuff like that, theres a lot of ppl on here that just sit on the computer all day and talk shit to get their post count up

Back
Top Bottom