Mad Mike is my hero

Eitehr way the 4 rotor owns(sounds like a crazy f1 car) and his driving balls out give him the (baller)win against Tanner Foust in my book, I mean he nearly held drift even crushing through the barriers.

Eitehr way the 4 rotor owns(sounds like a crazy f1 car) and his driving balls out give him the (baller)win against Tanner Foust in my book, I mean he nearly held drift even crushing through the barriers.

if he won that match up then DRIFTING IS FTL. and those barriers are soft lol

anywhere else he would have destroyed that car

idk how crashing into the wall first run then DESTROYING the wall second run is good at all lol

not discrediting the driver mad mike is a sick driver and that car i cant even speak of but yeah that was like the worst performance ive seen from him lol

He didn't win the match. But he's a nasty man.

Let's see how many times someone can be like "cool 4 rotor" and then someone be like, "what...? it's a 3 rotor...", and then someone post a picture of said 4 rotor, and then someone be like "cool 4 rotor", and then someone be like, "umm... i thought it was a 3 rotor...". COOL THREAD.

Back
Top Bottom