Lug not coming off!!!

Fairlady280z

Spectator
I am swapping wheels on my daily integra and im on the last wheels last lug, and the motherfucker wont come off. I have stood on it with my full force and used2 diffrent wrenched and even ratchets with wrenchs as breaker bars. EVERYTHING. aLL OTHER 15 LUGS HAVE CAME OFF ABND LOOSED BUT THIS ONE HASNT EVEN BuDGED!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!! i CANT EVEN TYPE stright cuz my right hand is all fucked up and cut and i can barely move either from this shit. Anyone know what they fuck it can be or maybe some one can stop by and get this pos off. I need to swap the last wheells since my tires are all bald and cant drivre anymore!!! ! i need help like seroius help,

1.6705.jpg

and
CHEATER.jpg

well put chuck!, all u need is something called levrige(sp.ch.) a nice long pipe!!!!!!!

yea i used a long pipe and...i bent it. im telling you, i am using alot elbow grease, im almost out lol...the lug is on there so hard i actually spin the whole wheel a little bit with the wrench...while the car was on the fucking ground! :eek: anyway i finally found an even longer pipe almost 5 feet long and it finally broke that bitch loose. Funny ending, i forget to tighten the lugs on 3 of the 4 wheels and almost died tonight when i went for a quick spin :cool:

im surprised the stud didnt break...holy crap ive brokin many studs on my s13 in the past year then anything...i just changed them all out for new ones lol

DownSouthS13 said:
im surprised the stud didnt break...holy crap ive brokin many studs on my s13 in the past year then anything...i just changed them all out for new ones lol

yea man lately ive been breakin studs like crazy. ive replaced like 8 in the last 2 months

240jw said:
yea man lately ive been breakin studs like crazy. ive replaced like 8 in the last 2 months

grease the threads if you dont want to break studs.

get creative if you cant get a lug nut off, even if its rounded off or the threads stripped out.

well whenever I get a stud that doesnt come off I just hit it with my snapon 1/2 impact gun it snaps the stud in half every time.700ft lbs of force :bigthumbu . If not get a drill (A GOOD DRILL BIT) not the cheapys, the same size of the stud and drill through it (it takes time)

well i have a common problem wth the stud striping in the hub with a wheel on :ugh: i would sit for an hour until i would wobble n break the stud n wheel off haha

Back
Top Bottom