lowering coilovers

b00stdKA

Banned
i have megan track series coilovers and my rears are maxed out, meaning the cylinder wont thread up anymore. its not as low as i want it to be, how can i drop it more? buy new springs?

can you just flip the collar? thats wha i did

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

nvm im thinking of fronts..

^lol i mean this is a bad way to do it but u could bring the pre load spring perch down as well if you want merlot that bad. otherwise yah get shorter springs.

hey thanks for your awesome input and proper sentence structure.

what springs do you think i should get? i have the track series so 12/10k spring rate.

a - its the fucking internet, fuck grammar.
b - 12/10 is fucking ridiculous for a 2500lb car.

This or get bigger wheels What are you trying to tuck 15s?

im gettting 18x10.5 with 225/45/18 tires. just concerned because they are maxed out, and i put a 17" wheel with 205/40/17 tire in the rear to see what it would look like and there was alittle gap.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

heres what im going for

2vhy9ol.jpg

hwitdf.jpg

just invest in some better coilovers you wont regret it.

i will later on down the road. they are good for right now, when they blow out ill replace them, if putting new springs on it will drop it an inch or 2 more then thats what i want. and that pic of the car has megan coilovers, just dont know if they have diff springs on or not.

Just noticed ur thread. Here's my rear, pretty maxxed out, could prolly get just a hair more out of them, but I kept a stiffer ride.

Coils : Megan Tracks
Wheel : TenzoR DC-6 18x9.5 +25
Tire : 225/40R18

IMAG0450.jpg

that white hatch is on cut springs dont listen to him O_O and he dont drift >_<..........

Love you drew :gayfight:

Back
Top Bottom