low enough yet.

Kenrik said:
Am I the only one who knows that it is possible to go to low? if you go too low without knowing what you're doing proformance decreese.... Proper ride hight depends on use (drifting, auto x, drag etc..) spring rates, suspension geometry, (camber caster etc..) etc.. etc..

IMO anyone who thinks "lower = better" needs to rethink what they are doing because they are entering ricer country..

I'm no suspension expert but I know enough to know, That I don't know much at all. ;)

LOL, you are funny. LOL. You have to do a little more research on suspension, the reason you lower a car is to lower the CG, if you are an idiot and just slam your car without knowing what your doing, thats when bad things happen. I am -3" all around my frame is 2" from the ground, my car handles like a porsche (I have witness, Dan, Rick, Bladder, Josh, Vince and any other person who has ridden in my car) with the use of Rucas i was able to adjust my camber to where i think is good for drifting, my ADJ. toe rods have helped me on tunning my rear toe. The addition of a slighter bigger rear sway bar makes sure i get an even balance of understeer and oversteer. Do you know how much i spent on my susp set up, simple less than 1700.00. Josh your car looks hot go little lower ;)

umm, im not going to go into it but i will not be lowering my car any more then w\e my sportlines are at now when i get my coilovers.

your car can be rigid but you need a certain amout of grip to the ground to keep control of the vehical.

I actually raised the rear of the s12 it looks like a drag car now. The fender gap is bigger than my fist LOL

vbgarage.php

...i was low.....exhaust used to get owned.....alot.....<3 sparks.....but hey...i liked it.......

Back
Top Bottom