low enough yet.

nope not low enough... you need it so low that if you go offroad the front becomes a dirt plow otherwise you can't perfect the Kenrik Mudslide technique.

get some wheels/spacers and that ****ll be dope, what suspension?

but yeah roberto and estie got me beat in the front cause i enjoy having an oil pan and proper KPI, just wait for dem G-tek skidplates and rucas n RCA yo we'll be on the ground

Am I the only one who knows that it is possible to go to low? if you go too low without knowing what you're doing proformance decreese.... Proper ride hight depends on use (drifting, auto x, drag etc..) spring rates, suspension geometry, (camber caster etc..) etc.. etc..

IMO anyone who thinks "lower = better" needs to rethink what they are doing because they are entering ricer country..

I'm no suspension expert but I know enough to know, That I don't know much at all. ;)

Kenrik said:
Am I the only one who knows that it is possible to go to low? if you go too low without knowing what you're doing proformance decreese.... Proper ride hight depends on use (drifting, auto x, drag etc..) spring rates, suspension geometry, (camber caster etc..) etc.. etc..

IMO anyone who thinks "lower = better" needs to rethink what they are doing because they are entering ricer country..

I'm no suspension expert but I know enough to know, That I don't know much at all. ;)

once you get adjustable stuff (lca, rlca, tie/tension rods) you can have near stock suspension geometry, and its just drifting, a little bumpsteer or whatever isn't gonna matter. i listed roll center adjusters and flca as something you need to lower the car alot, or you can find a way to raise your spindle.

btw until you drift a car thats dumped on its nuts with a proper alignment you won't realize why lower=better

lower IS better. fail fail fail shocks struts=fail fail fail.booooooo you need s the clunks and scrapes lemme give you a ride in my car it sounds like its falling apart(goddamn solid subframe bushings shyt) you gotta have them sparks and shyt meng.
NO SPARKS = NO PASS

fail. fail. fail.

well i change the setup so its still had the same height but now has bumpstops and more travel....i took the whole strut and spring assembly apart to figure out what i needed and didnt just to get more travel.....but it sucks cause now i have to much creeking back there....but now can initiate a drift just by blinking.

Back
Top Bottom