Looking to turbo a ka. in boca area (could use a hand)

Ashram

i got 4 g's to spend on a turbo ka build.. possibly more if needed.
anyone local near westpalm/broward boca/delray/boynton area avail to help ... give me some good info.
could go to Miami if anyone avial down there to help.
will compensate if need be.

Last edited:
trying to find if anyone local can help out, ( not a shop). i'm going to piece out my build 1 part at a time online and try to do it myself minus the tune in which i need help with mostly. dunno which direction to go... rom full standalone or jwt.. only got 4 k to spend and want a solid setup.. already put 12k plus into car, and now thats all i have left for the engine.

If you got 4 grand to spend you might as well rebuild your engine first.
You can find a decent kit for under 2k.

I got everything I need for my turbo kit(and I mean everything) for 1,500.
All quality parts.

^^^^
i mean i'm down to do whatever it takes for me to get my shit moving,
i need to do a compression test if anyone could help out with that..
i'll drive my car where ever and take a few pointers on where to go and what to buy.... i'd appreciate it.
i had a couple friends turboing there motors a few years back but they moved to diff states and lost touch.. plus i don't have a shop or a garage anymore to do my work in .. bought a town house.

Thats another reason i'd like to meet up and talk about turboing my ka is that i could get some help putting shit in.. HOA don't like my fixing my car in street.

shits not hard to do, just got no pad to do it on.

just in need of a helping hand who wants to blow off some time.

i would compensate with some cash if needed, obviously..
i just don't wanna be like i pay you, fix my shit and set it up.

if you have 4k just buy an sr swapped car and call it a day.

i don't wanna mess with an sr.
ka is straight. i'd look for help in the ka-t forums but it seems more practical to find some one near by vs driving to another state and set my car up..

Last edited:
Build the bottom end and redo the head, then just piece together a turbo kit. When your looking for parts, make sure you searched everywhere to make sure you got the best deal.

How much power you wanting to put out?

hey man i live in boynton and can give you a hand if you still need it, i have plenty hands on knowledge with KA, KA-Ts, SRs watever and im finishing up tech school for automotive so holla at me my number is 561 305 9101 call or text me and i can prolly help you save some of your money im pretty knowledgeable when it comes to getting quality parts on the low.

hey man i live in boynton and can give you a hand if you still need it, i have plenty hands on knowledge with KA, KA-Ts, SRs watever and im finishing up tech school for automotive so holla at me my number is 561 305 9101 call or text me and i can prolly help you save some of your money im pretty knowledgeable when it comes to getting quality parts on the low.

trruuuu, i'll call you later.

will take help from anyone and everyone.

be honest i put money into this motor already,
shit is strong.. i rather turbo the f out of it, blow it, then work my way from there..
i'll know if i want to stay less then 300 whp by then hopefully... if so sr all the way.
but if i want more then that i'll fully build out my ka...
i'll have some more g's due to a past car crash down the road to make it happen..
but for now i wanna play conservative and reliable.

sr20%20twinscroll%20turbo%20package.jpg

Jgs has legit stuff
and enaplthy tuning is a amazing tune for ka-t
Comtic headgasket and studs call it a day

heres a ruff estimate doing it right.
1000 for internals
100 for new HG
100 hor head studs
1000 for the turbo
2000 for the standalone or 400 for nistune
turbo manis run from 100 fir cheapo to a grand plus for good stuff.
its alot of money to do it right. you might as well double your funds if you want good quality parts. or you can do like most people do. buy the cheap cx racing kit, replace turbo and wg reinforce the mani and then just do internals and head work

agreed. definitly nice quality stuff from thepic you posted. but i idont think hes gonna spend 4k just for that kit

Back
Top Bottom